Fallout 3: Game of The Year Edition (360) $19.99 on Amazon

Wow, can't believe how low this game has gotten. The GOTY version is worth it's weight in gold...let alone $20.

[quote name='allen9917']Is everything on the disc? Will I miss anything if I buy a used copy?[/QUOTE]

All the DLC are on a separate disc, if I'm not mistaken.

This is a great price for a great game. Well worth $20. I paid $12.48 for my GOTY copy at Target (clearance). You can't beat paying $13 for 154 hours of Fallout goodness.

[quote name='kappaman210']Also $19.99 at Newegg with free shipping. Helps for those of us that have to pay tax at Amazon.[/QUOTE]

Sucks they don't have the PS3 version.

[quote name='Peanut932']PS3 version is still $29.99 unfortunately.[/QUOTE]

360 version is confirmed to be extremely better with less glitches bro

[quote name='chunlirocks']360 version is confirmed to be extremely better with less glitches bro[/QUOTE]

Maybe he doesn't have a 360.

What a GREAT deal! I've got 82 hours put into Fallout 3 and climbing. Do NOT pass this up if you don't own the game.

If you like wandering around, killing stuff, and dialogue trees, you'll LOVE this game.

Fortunately I like all of the above. $20 is a steal for an easy 80 hours of gameplay- or more (120?) if you are lame like me.

[quote name='rey6eric']Maybe he doesn't have a 360.[/QUOTE]

Logic has no place on the internet. How dare you.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']just bought a PS3 like new one from warehouse deals for 19.70, still more available.[/QUOTE]

No 360 version from what I see. :(

bread's done
Back