Prince of Persia Trilogy $19.96 @ Walmart

GPrime101

CAGiversary!
Went to Walmart yesterday and saw that the Prince of Persia Trilogy was $19.96. The web page still has it listed as $38.54, though. The game wasn't on sale, it was the actual sticker price of the game.

This was the price I was looking for, so I hope this helps somebody else, too.

Hell yeah!! I havent bought it at Target yet for $27.88 clearance cause I was hoping for a cheaper price. I'm going to Wal-mart later today anyway so I'll be on the look out. Thanks OP.

TRU has been selling it for $19.99 and it wasn't on clearance. I actually bought a copy about two weeks ago.

But what if all you want is just the 3rd game? I played the first two on :ps2: and never got around to the third. I think I saw the Two Thrones seperate on PSN but it was $19.99 just by itself.

[quote name='jooanyenna']TRU has been selling it for $19.99 and it wasn't on clearance. I actually bought a copy about two weeks ago.[/QUOTE]

In store? Cause I checked online the other day and it was back to regular price.

[quote name='KidSqueek']In store? Cause I checked online the other day and it was back to regular price.[/QUOTE]

Yes in store was $19.99. Got the last copy at my store.

[quote name='Romeo']I really want this though I own Sands of Time limited edition on 360. I don't want to double dip.[/QUOTE]

You mean the original Xbox? The Sands of Time was never a 360 game.

I think he's referring to the 2008 Prince of Persia LE which obviously isn't the same.

0000888822500_500X500.jpg

I saw it tagged for $19.96 but didn't grab it..wanted to, then thought about Ico/SotC, both GoW packs, Sly Cooper pack and how I've hardly touched any of them..I'll wait!

[quote name='strait edge follower']My father loves prince of persia. Would bestbuy match toys r us or walmart's 19.99 price for this game?[/QUOTE]

Most likely man. Just pull up the price on your phone. That's what I do when I price match there.

[quote name='flatliner718']this isn't YMMV? I mean if its universal drop i'd be willing to go search around tonight then.[/QUOTE]

Without access to Wally World's computers I can't be 100% certain. All I can tell you is that it was the price the game was labeled as, no special discounts or sale prices or anything. So, I figured it was universal and not something to my specific store.

I found it last night. I couldn't find any at the first Walmart I went to. I checked online and it was listed for $38.54, but I believed in the CAG and found another store nearby that was listed as having limited stock. So I went over there and couldn't find it there either.

I asked the guy in electronics and he said he didn't think they had it. I told him it said online they had it there in stock in "limited quantities." He told me that was probably just for online. So I told him that the site specifically said this store had some in stock. So he said he would go check the back.

While he was in the back, I started digging through the bargain bins. They weren't organized at all and were just in a huge dumped pile. But after digging through a few bins I finally found one copy. For $19.96. Mission Accomplished!

If you're having trouble finding it, I suggest checking online to make sure they have it in stock and go through the bargain bins if they have them.

can some post a pic of the shelf tag? I would like to bring both print of toysrus/walmart in case my BB starts calling store to check for stocks. I hope by showing multiple store prices, that they will think its a price drop. :)

Confirmed I saw it as well in Albuquerque, NM (Wyoming store for you local CAGs) -- I grabbed a copy. It was in the lock-up case and had a yellow sticker on the shelf for $19.96. No fuss, no muss. Looking forward to firing this up.

I found one at a different Walmart last night. It wasn't marked but was on the sale endcap that was marked $30, but rang up $19.96. Looks like the online tracker is at least accurate.

If this were available online, I would absolutely buy it, but it just isn't cheap enough to get me to actually drive to WalMart and look for it.

[quote name='sengar']If this were available online, I would absolutely buy it, but it just isn't cheap enough to get me to actually drive to WalMart and look for it.[/QUOTE]

I think you nailed it on the head. If I were actually in Walmart and found this, I'd totally buy it. But instead? I'm here at home without any inclination (...did I say that right?) to go and leave to look for this.

Dammit since when did TRU get more stock of it!? Would've definitely jumped on it during the B1G1 50%.

Need to put that free ShopRunner to work!

Got one copy at Target for $9.98 I believe and one copy at Toys 'R' Us as part of the B1G1 40% off for $11.32 I believe.

After missing out on getting it for $9.98 at Target, I can't justify paying even $20 for the PoP trilogy. I know it's a great deal and all, I just feel like with every place dropping it to this price that it's becoming the MSRP, in which case I'll either wait until GS drops its used price or I'll get it next time a store does a B1G1 50% sale.

bread's done
Back