The all New List of Xbox Platinum Hits - Updated as of 8/3

GizmoGC

CAGiversary!
Feedback
84 (98%)
New Additions to the PH lineup will be bolded for the first month. If you have seen other Platinum Hits titles not posted, please reply and let us know! Feel free to PM me diectly as well!

The Platinum Hits List

007: Agent Under Fire
007™: Everything or Nothing
007™: NightFire™
Amped®: Freestyle Snowboarding
ATV: Quad Power Racing™ 2
Baldur's Gate™: Dark Alliance™
Blinx®: The Time Sweeper™
Blood Wake®
Brute Force™
Burnout 3 - 5/29/05
Cabela's Dangerous Hunts
Conflict: Desert Storm
Counter-Strike™ for Xbox
Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex
Crimson Skies®: High Road to Revenge™
Dance Dance Revolution Ultramix™
Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2™
Dead or Alive® 3
Dead to Rights®
Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind®
Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind® Game of the Year Edition
Enter the Matrix™
Finding Nemo
Fight Night 2004
Full Spectrum Warrior
Fuzion Frenzy
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets™
Harry Potter™: Quidditch™ World Cup
Halo - 4/6/05
Hitman 2: Silent Assassin™
Incredibles, The - 8/3
Lord of the Rings™: The Fellowship of the Ring
Lord of the Rings™: Two Towers
Lord of the Rings™: Return of the King™
Max Payne
MechAssault®
Medal of Honor™ Frontline
Medal of Honor™ Rising Sun
Midnight Club™ II
Mortal Kombat® Deadly Alliance
Namco Musuem
NBA Street Vol.2
Need for Speed™ Hot Pursuit 2
Need for Speed Underground
NFL Street
Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee
Pac-Man World™ 2
Prince of Persia - Sands of Time
Project Gotham Racing®
Project Gotham Racing® 2
RalliSport Challenge
Red Dead Revolver
Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Tides of War™
Shrek 2
Silent Hill® 2: Restless Dreams
Simpsons™ Hit & Run™
Simpsons™ Road Rage
Sonic Heroes™
Soul Calibur II
Spider-Man®
Spider-Man 2 - 6/11/05
SpongeBob SquarePants™: Battle for Bikini Bottom
SpongeBob Squarepants - The Movie 8/2
Spy Hunter
SSX Tricky
Star Wars®: Knights of the Old Republic™
Star Wars® Obi-Wan™
Star Wars Jedi Starfighter™
Star Wars Starfighter Special Edition
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles™
Test Drive
Tom Clancy's Classic Trilogy
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon™
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon™: Island Thunder™
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® 3
Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell®
Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow®
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater™ 3
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater™ 4
Tony Hawk's Underground
True Crime™: Streets of L.A.™
Unreal Championship
Wreckless: The Yakuza Missions
WWE™: RAW™
X-men - Legends - 6/11/05
Yu-Gi-Oh!™ The Dawn of Destiny™

Updated with both. This list is somewhat out of date and I'm trying to play catch-up and include any games that were skipped.

Hey all...Need some verifications on some titles that MAY be PH, but I have not personally seen them...

Manhunt
Red Dead Revolver
Halo
Sponge Bob the Movie
Fight Night

[quote name='radjago']Fight Night 2004 is listed on Xbox.com's PH site.

Namco Museum is listed on EBgames as PH too.[/QUOTE]

Updated, Thanks again!

[quote name='shipwreck']It looks as though you omitted the original version of Elder Scrolls III. Both versions are Platinum Hits.[/QUOTE]

is it true the first one is not being made anymore only the GoTY version?

Updated...Still need more help! I know there are other titles not included due to lack of updates in the past 5-6 months. Thanks for the sticky mods!

Look at either the CC, BB, or Target ad for this past week and a PH Halo can clearly be seen.

Red Dead Revolver is a GH on PS2, so it should be a PH now or in the very near future.

[quote name='manofpeace20']Look at either the CC, BB, or Target ad for this past week and a PH Halo can clearly be seen.[/QUOTE]
'Tis true.

From circuitcity.com
VC.595545169.H.JPG

There are those who said this day would never come. What are they to say now?

I don't know about RDR because they dropped the price for it to 20 bucks. Manhunt isn't a PH even though it is a GH on PS2.

Looks like based on what we have seen at Target for past few weeks and some of the new gaming magazines that Burnout 3 is about to become a PH.

I will not added Burnout 3 to the list until I or someone else actualy sees the banner. The reason why is because some stores tend not to drop the price until they get the PC version....this is just to be safe...

[quote name='gizmogc']I will not added Burnout 3 to the list until I or someone else actualy sees the banner. The reason why is because some stores tend not to drop the price until they get the PC version....this is just to be safe...[/QUOTE]

understood

[quote name='gizmogc']I will not added Burnout 3 to the list until I or someone else actualy sees the banner. The reason why is because some stores tend not to drop the price until they get the PC version....this is just to be safe...[/QUOTE]

Should be soon, it's on the back cover of the new GamePro..

picture0175vj.jpg

[quote name='Scorch']Should be soon, it's on the back cover of the new GamePro..[/QUOTE]

That's the same issue I got in the mail today.

Went ahead and added Burnout... The only reason I am hesitant of adding it (or any other games that show a PC branding) is due to the price NOT be $20 in most stores...however, I assume this game will be dropping at EB, Gamestop this week.

Need to add these to the list in the next couple weeks:

X-Men Legends
Spiderman 2

They are advertised as PH on 6/12 Bestbuy ad

Strange that Midtown Madness 3 hasn't hit platinum status yet. You would of thought that it would of as it seemed to have sold enough copies... aw well.

[quote name='gizmogc']Need Verification...
X-men - Next Dimension
Moto GP 1/2
Whacked
VooDoo Vince
Blinx 2[/QUOTE]

X-Men, I don't think so
Moto GP, neither one is Platinum.
Whacked, didn't meet sales requirements.
Voodoo Vince, didn't meet sales requirements.
Blinx 2, not out long enough and won't hit sales requirements.

You need 400k to reach Platinum status and I believe 9 months from original release.

Red Dead Revolver is $20 everywhere now but I have not seen Platinum packaging. It does meet the sales and time requirements though. Rainbow Six 3: Black Arrow should be up for this soon as well. I'm seeing it for $20 consistently and it sold well.

Other games that should be Platinum soon, Baldur's Gate II, Fable, Max Payne 2, Ninja Gaiden and The Chronicles of Riddick.

is this really a confirmed list of PHs or is it more along the lines "seen it for $20, it MUST be a PH"? I've yet to see a PH Halo, S-M2 or X-men Legends.

[quote name='radjago']'Tis true.

From circuitcity.com
VC.595545169.H.JPG

There are those who said this day would never come. What are they to say now?[/QUOTE]

it was always just a matter of Halo 2 coming out. and there was no reason when it was always on the top 10 list for xbox sales at $30.

[quote name='-Never4ever-']is this really a confirmed list of PHs or is it more along the lines "seen it for $20, it MUST be a PH"? I've yet to see a PH Halo, S-M2 or X-men Legends.[/QUOTE]

Those are confirmed to be Platinum Hits titles, yet the new 'case/cover' has not arrived yet. I have seen pictures in ads (Best Buy, Target, etc.) that show the case/cover

[quote name='Trakan']Uhhh...that pic is showing it as PH.[/QUOTE]

Shows the normal Battlefront boxart to me..

Spider-Man 2 and X-Men Legends are now PH?? Niiiiiiiice, those are two EXCELLENT games.

[quote name='Trakan']Dammit Scorch already quoted me. Weird. It was PH yesterday when I checked it, now it's not.[/QUOTE]

That's right! No ninja edit for you! What now, what what! WHAT!

holy crap. 4 hours of sleep in 48 hours.. time to crash for 10 hours

bread's done
Back