Kinect w/ Adventures, Child of Eden, 1600 msp, 3 mo live, + MORE ($254.95 MsStore)

bfett9

CAGiversary!
Feedback
149 (100%)
enuskinectultimatebundl.jpg

Kinect
Kinect Adventures
Child of Eden Token
1600 Microsoft Points
3 Months of Xbox Live
16 GB Xbox USB
$30 off ANY GAME

$254.95

ONLINE ONLY
http://www.microsoftstore.com/store...uctID.240310600/categoryID.57398000/list.true

Pretty slick deal for those who need/want all of that.

ENjoy!!!:bouncy:

[quote name='bfett9']
Pretty slick deal for those who need/want all of that.

ENjoy!!!:bouncy:[/QUOTE]

No offense, but I disagree. The Kinect, Kinect Adventures, and Child of Eden bundle was just $100 through Ebay/Buy.com last week. This is $155 more for a bunch of stuff that can easily be found for cheaper. This actually looks to be a bad deal, in my opinion.

Yeah, seems like a pretty poor price. Factor in the giftcards available you can get a Xbox kinect bundle for less.

Yeah, that doesn't seem like much of a deal. Isn't Eden included with the Kinect now? So you're paying $105 for a points card, 3 months of live and a $30 coupon.

[quote name='BingoBrown']Still a bad deal.[/QUOTE]

It's bad because you're paying full price on a 3 months sub and 1600 points card. If it was $199.99 for everything, maybe it's a good deal on a bundle and not "forced bundles" meaning adding in crap and price it MSRP.

[quote name='vlv723']It's bad because you're paying full price on a 3 months sub and 1600 points card. If it was $199.99 for everything, maybe it's a good deal on a bundle and not "forced bundles" meaning adding in crap and price it MSRP.[/QUOTE]

Don't forget the 16GB flash drive, which is undoubtedly the biggest turd in this punch bowl. Microsoft overcharges for the Xbox branded ones significantly.

[quote name='guessed']That seems really pricy. For that price, I thought it was going to come with an Xbox 360.[/QUOTE]

haha, that's what I was thinking too.
"why wouldn't he list the console in the thread title?"

[quote name='omyard']Yeah, that doesn't seem like much of a deal. Isn't Eden included with the Kinect now? So you're paying $105 for a points card, 3 months of live and a $30 coupon.[/QUOTE]

it doesn't seem like a good deal.

but in terms of Child of Eden... it was a limited quantities Kinect bundle. it wasn't a permanent addition to the bundle. like the GoW 3 console or the MW3 console. or the holiday Kinect bundle.

the newest bundle has The Gunstringer/Fruit Ninja as the additional pack-in instead of Child of Eden.

[quote name='BingoBrown']Don't forget the 16GB flash drive, which is undoubtedly the biggest turd in this punch bowl. Microsoft overcharges for the Xbox branded ones significantly.[/QUOTE]

Actually its an 8 GB stick which is even worse.

[quote name='snake']Actually its an 8 GB stick which is even worse.[/QUOTE]

I'm not promoting this at all. It looks to be a meh deal. But in terms of the USB flash drives, yes, they're definitely overpriced but at least they're speed rated high. They're not the slow-ass 16 GB drives for $10 after rebate that you find on the web.

Have you tried using a slow USB drive on the 360? you'll pull your hair out waiting for stupid things like your profile to load.

there's a place for big thumbdrives on the cheap. but there's also a place for really fast flash memory.

I upgraded the flash memory on my digital camera, and it made huge differences.

Best case you're paying $80 for a USB stick that you could buy anywhere for $20. Considering this is CAG and no-one pays face value for MSP, XBL or games it would have to be about $100 less to be a deal.

bread's done
Back