Free 5.99 movie credit for PSN Users

srac84

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey guys just saw this, if you sign up at the link below and use the email linked to your PSN network account to receive PlayStation news updates, you will receive a free 5.99 voucher for use for movies on the PSN store on your ps3. Code will be emailed to your email within 72 hours and code never expires. Hurry limited quantities available. Links below:

http://us.playstation.com/psn/events/emailoffer.html?cmp=HM-EMAILOFFERVIDEOUL

Just copy and paste link I'm posting from cell phone and can't make link clickable.

Thanks for the heads up OP. I *think* I was already signed up for emails but if I can get a free movie code out of it...well cheap date night.

Well other posts weren't very noticeable at least more CAGs can see the deal so that's cool if post needs to be deleted then go ahead sorry for a repost :)

nice, but I have to wait for Sony to release that new ability to deactivate systems before I can use this. My very first PS3 went kaput and unfortunately the video side of authorizations is only per 1 ps3 system not 4 like the game side.

Can that $5.99 credit be used on games as well? I ask bc I won a $2.99 credit for TV shows via the recent Subway promo and that just added funds to my account that I could use for anything

Great - thanks! Already receive e-mails from them, but it looks like it went through. After clicking "Submit", there was no page confirming it went through aside from the button disappearing. Will have to confirm later.

Signed up - Thanks, TC! Not a game deal but I honestly don't care. :) Anyone know if this works via Media Go for movies on the PSP (or directly through the PS store via the PSP)?

[quote name='Jcaugustine']Haven't purchased a movie on PSN yet...

Wondering if they have Captain America and Thor in HD...[/QUOTE]

yes they do

Nice, thanks! Will be using this for the Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn episode that'll be out in November 11/12?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='midnightexpress']Nice, thanks! Will be using this for the Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn episode that'll be out in November 11/12?[/QUOTE]

I might have to use mine on that just because of the ridiculous title.

[quote name='iamsmart']I might have to use mine on that just because of the ridiculous title.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, it has nothing to do with unicorns

just wondering i have 2 accounts (one i used when i just had a psp and never bought anything with it, and my now main account i got when i bought a ps3) would i be able to get and use 2 codes, or will one not work for me?

I know its sounds really jerkish of me, but it would be nice to get some tv show/movies for my psp/Vita.

Thanks, OP! I got the Captain America blu-ray REALLY cheap a few weeks ago, but still haven't gotten around to watching it. I think I'll just sell it now as it's unopened, and just watch it for free on PSN.

[quote name='Wario64']Not a game deal :p[/QUOTE]
Thank you, OP for the great deal even if it isn't a game one. I wouldn't have seen it otherwise.

People nowadays...

I will happily take anything Sony is giving away for free (well, free with a little spam on the side)....ty op.

Well, damn. I forgot my PSN password (changed it to something stupid after PSN was hacked) and I can't reset it from a computer, it seems.

bread's done
Back