Rocksmith $69.99 Amazon

I'm definitely interested in this game, and I was thinking about asking for it as a Christmas present from my folks, but I'm not sure how much a quality guitar would cost. Is the bundle more worth it than the game and a decent guitar bought separately?

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']I'm definitely interested in this game, and I was thinking about asking for it as a Christmas present from my folks, but I'm not sure how much a quality guitar would cost. Is the bundle more worth it than the game and a decent guitar bought separately?[/QUOTE]

You might want to check out this topic. A few people have asked the same question and I'm doing my best to help anyone out concerning buying a good/great guitar at a reasonable price.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=307542

I'm also interested in this game and it got good reviews, but i'm sure it will drop under $30 by the end of the year

I've got a guitar and that's a good price. Not sure how low this one will go. Maybe this is good enough? Perhaps I'll wait for it to hit $59.99, though. Hmm.

[quote name='crunchewy']I've got a guitar and that's a good price. Not sure how low this one will go. Maybe this is good enough? Perhaps I'll wait for it to hit $59.99, though. Hmm.[/QUOTE]

If you have BBY's GC subscription, there is a coupon for $20 off. That makes it $59.99 before tax.

[quote name='KotnmthKng']I'm also interested in this game and it got good reviews, but i'm sure it will drop under $30 by the end of the year[/QUOTE]

Definitely going to wait a bit and I hope you're right!

This will give me a good excuse to take out my electric again... or most likely get a new one!

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']If you have BBY's GC subscription, there is a coupon for $20 off. That makes it $59.99 before tax.[/QUOTE]

I don't have one, so it's at least $10 worse than that. I.e. I should just buy it from amazon if I'm going to buy it (and no tax for me from amazon). Yeah, if I make it $15 worse (buy the subscription) I could get other deals as well for a year, but I don't shop at Best Buy much.

[quote name='crunchewy']I don't have one, so it's at least $10 worse than that. I.e. I should just buy it from amazon if I'm going to buy it (and no tax for me from amazon). Yeah, if I make it $15 worse (buy the subscription) I could get other deals as well for a year, but I don't shop at Best Buy much.[/QUOTE]

if you dont have a subscription you can just buy the magazine in store for $5. Youd still be saving $15 rather then $10 from Amazon.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']if you dont have a subscription you can just buy the magazine in store for $5. Youd still be saving $15 rather then $10 from Amazon.[/QUOTE]

The other thread said single issues are $10. If it's $5 I'll consider doing that, but still not sure because the tax will add $4.80 (presuming I'd pay on the original price. If I pay on the 59.99 then it would be $3.60). So, I guess I'll save 20 cents vs. amazon. Wow. Of course all of the savings will be lost and more in the cost of the gas to get to the Best Buy, not to mention time.

Still, maybe I'll consider getting the subscription.

If I were interested I'm a guitar(preferably acoustic, I would jump in this). Too bad I'm really only interested in Taylors lol

[quote name='crunchewy']The other thread said single issues are $10. If it's $5 I'll consider doing that, but still not sure because the tax will add $4.80 (presuming I'd pay on the original price. If I pay on the 59.99 then it would be $3.60). So, I guess I'll save 20 cents vs. amazon. Wow. Of course all of the savings will be lost and more in the cost of the gas to get to the Best Buy, not to mention time.

Still, maybe I'll consider getting the subscription.[/QUOTE]

Buying the mag solely for the RS coupon will put nearly at the 70 bucks.

Another option would be to get it a Toys R Us during Friday/Saturday sale. There's a thread about a 20 giftcard with the purchase of any 59.99+ game

bread's done
Back