W: Gameboy Games, H: Games, Digital Camera, Lego, More

ryanflucas

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
Here's my available and wants. Prices include shipping in the United States. I will ship to Canada, ask for shipping cost. I accept PayPal. I will discount purchases of multiple items. I will trade well for items on my want list below.

Misc Available:

• Action Figures (all sealed/new. Spawn, Wetworks, Star Wars. Ask for list or photos)
  • Digital Camera (Sony Cybershot DSC-P73. 3X optical zoom, 4.1 Megapixel. Works great. Comes with 1GB Sandisk Memory Stick Pro Duo + Pro adapter so it can be used in camera. Takes standard AA batteries (or rechargeable/lithium - not included) $25

Games

• Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts for Xbox 360 (sealed/new. Original printing.) $15
  • Battle Fantasia for Xbox 360 (complete, excellent condition) $15
  • Neo Geo Pocket Color (System is missing battery cover, but works fine. Many light marks on the screen, overall very good condition. Comes with a cart only Sonic Pocket Adventure.) $30
  • Gameboy Wars for Gameboy Original (cart only, Japanese import, good condition) $7
  • Nintendo Gameboy Set (Comes with gameboy original in good condition, Red gameboy camera, gameboy printer with link cable and a partial roll of paper.) $30 for all

PC Software

• Adobe Photoshop Elements 4.0 + 6.0 (4.0 is complete in large retail box with DVD style case & over-sized manual. 6.0 is complete in retail DVD style case but lacks a print manual. Selling them as a set. Windows editions) $30
  • Defense Grid: The Awakening for PC (Sealed/new) $7
  • Microsoft Office 97 Small Business Edition (Complete in jewelcase, very good condition. Also includes Automaps Streets Plus on 2nd disc.) $10
  • Puzzle Quest Galactrix for PC (sealed/new) $10

Computer Hardware

• Apple Keyboards (All wired, iMac fruit color style and white/clear Pro style. Ask for list. All are USB and plastic. No wireless or metal stylings at this time.) $Prices Vary
  • Apple Wireless Optical Mouse Model A1015 (came before the Mighty & Magic Mice. Bluetooth wireless. Tested to work fine on my 2011 iMac.) $10
  • Cisco Linksys AE1000 802.11N USB Wireless Adapter (comes with adapter still in plastic and usb extender/base. Excellent condition.) $25
  • Iogear Bluetooth Optical Mouse (Mini for laptops or any bluetooth device. Comes with mouse in zippered case.) $10
  • Misc Cables (Standard power cables, USB 1.0 Cables, USB 2.0 Cables, Coaxial, and more.) $Prices vary
  • Seagate External USB Enclosures (FreeAgent Go cases for 2.5" SATA laptop ard drives up to 160GB, possibly larger. These come with external case, mounting pieces, and USB cable. Powered via USB. These lack the retail drives and were never used. Drive front glows yellow while in use. I have these in quantity.) $20 each

Toys

• Lego Kingdoms Prison Carriage Rescue #7949 (sealed/new in retail box. Some retail tag residue may be present.) $10
  • Lego Minifigures (These were opened to verify, then resealed. Choose from Series 5 Royal Guard, Series 5 Zookeeper, Series 4 Sailor, and Series 4 Sailor.) $5 each will discount if you buy more then one.
  • Nunzilla (complete in retail box. Wind her up and she walks/sparks come out of her mouth.) $10

Antiques

• Cocoa Marsh Viewer (This was a small red toy you hold up to the light and look in to see a small comic strip. Turn the crank and it turned the frames of the strip. Somethings missing though, I think the spool that turns. What you get is the viewer full intact and the tiny film strip. You can read it with a magnifying glass under light. Strip is plastic and when unrolled has no cuts or scrapes.) $50
  • Flying Saucers: Mysteries of the Space Age Magazine June 1968 Issue #58. (Vintage UFO propraganda. Langley Airforce Base UFO Cover Up, Current UFO Stats, Sitings, and more. Covers Wisconsin, Michigan and other midwest. Excellent condition.) $20
  • Historical Newspapers (Many available, ask for list. Some of them are Osama Bin Laden Dead, Saddam Hussein Hangs, Nixon, Operation Desert Storm, Obama Inaugeration, Obama pre-democratic nomination, Gerald Ford Jr Dies, 1920's Chicago Tribunes, Peking Fires First H-Bomb, First Man on the Moon, John Kerry running mate errors papers, and others.) $Prices vary
  • Life Magazine December 12, 1969. (Apollo 12 on the Moon. Excellent condition) $20
  • Life Magazine November 29th, 1963 (Cover photo of John F Kennedy. JFK Assassination issue. Photos of the assassination and other related articles. Excellent condition.) $20
  • Mickey Mouse Viewer (Comes with red viewer in very good condition and tiny boxes with color films. You pull the film strips thru the viewer and hold it up to the light to see them. 1930's.) $50
  • Mini Sambo Doll (Doll is in very good condition, wearing handmade clothes. 1940's I believe.) $100

Items Wanted

• Gameboy Original Games (See my list available here. Anything I don't have I want. Also, looking for any boxes/manuals to complete titles I already have. My aim is to complete the North American catalog.):hot::hot::hot:
  • Gameboy Pocket (complete in box preferred)
  • Gameboy Advance Games (Pokemon Sapphire, Takes of Phantasia, DK King of Swing, Metal Slug Advance, Donkey Kong Country 2, Donkey Kong Country 3, Classic NES Series titles.)
  • More items: See my want list available here.
  • Doctor Who DVD box sets.:hot::hot::hot:
  • Fringe Season 3 and later on DVD.
  • David Winter Collectible Houses.
  • Lego Sets (I want Technic the most, but will consider all.)

bread's done
Back