Who wants a Skyrim - STEAM download code.

saberz

CAGiversary!
Please I want ONLY people who are actually going to use the code to download and PLAY the game. I got it via the Bethesda Insider program and given I do not have a PC strong enough to play it, nor do I have it in me to try and sell it.

First to send me a PM with a run-down on your PC specs and I will also be checking to see forum participation before issuing the code and announcing the user who won it. There is only 1 Steam code.

CONTEST IS CLOSED.

AND THE WINNER IS --BLADE-- (reading pages upon pages of forum posts), nice rig as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='saberz']Please I want ONLY people who are actually going to use the code to download and PLAY the game. I got it via the Bethesda Insider program and given I do not have a PC strong enough to play it, nor do I have it in me to try and sell it.

First to send me a PM with a run-down on your PC specs and I will also be checking to see forum participation before issuing the code and announcing the user who won it. There is only 1 Steam code.

And this ends at 12PM EST( 1 hour from now).

GO![/QUOTE]

Pm sent!!!!!

[quote name='saberz']Please I want ONLY people who are actually going to use the code to download and PLAY the game. I got it via the Bethesda Insider program and given I do not have a PC strong enough to play it, nor do I have it in me to try and sell it.

And this ends at 12PM EST( 1 hour from now).

GO![/QUOTE]

PM sent!

I'll have to remember not to do the PM thing in the future, getting bombarded lol :whee:

Nice specs on the PC's and overwhelming responses. Keep it up guys/gals, looking them over and another 17 minutes before a winner is decided!

and remember, FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY.

Very generous of you, I'd pm you a steamgifts invite but they're obsolete now. I'm not entering cause I already have too many games to play as it is and probably wont get the chance to play it till January.

Sent a PM a little while ago. I really hope to win this. My girlfriend will probably fight me over who gets to play it first. :lol:

Not a fan of the Elder Scrolls games. Just not my sort of thing. So I wouldn't have entered even if I had seen this in time.

I would however, like to thank saberz for his (or is it her?) generosity. You probably could have flipped it for something good, but you choose to give it away. You're a more generous person than I.

Also, congrats to Blade. :)

And tough luck to Blade3D. So close, but yet, so far. :(

I originally wanted to(from another thread about it), but I just didn't want to deal with the headache of it all. The amount of deals on this site helped me out a bunch and I figured I'd give something back in return, just wish I had more of em to give =).

WOOT!

Thank you a million times over, OP! I'm truly ecstatic right now, and I know my g/f will be once she finds out! Thank you again! :applause:

NP, have fun in game :applause:

Now I just need to snag a Ps3 version for myself and I'll be able to enjoy another Elder Scrolls game =)

wow how nice, little jealous myself since I just got the gtx 460 and would of loved to test it out, but at least it went to a cag and wasn't lurked

bread's done
Back