Muramasa: The Demon Blade on sale for $12.92 on Amazon

I want it, but I play Wii so rarely I think I'll pass. Would love to see it be put onto XBLA/PSN. Heard rumors about that over a year ago, but I guess it isn't happening.

[quote name='Firefox59']I'm still waiting for this to come out on XBLA with "HD" graphics.[/QUOTE]

We can only hope.

Pretty good game and easily one over looked game on the Wii. Anything under $20 for this is a great deal.

You know... all I want is for Nintendo to do so poorly that they either get bought by Microsoft or release their games third party.

With that said, I'm waiting for a port to XBLA. I haven't turned on the wii in over a year, and that's only because we had guests over who actually played on it- then I showed them the huge collection of games that I had on the Xbox and Xbox live arcade, and it never got turned on again.

[quote name='friedram']You know... all I want is for Nintendo to do so poorly that they either get bought by Microsoft or release their games third party. [/QUOTE]

I absolutely hate the idea of Microsoft owning Nintendo, but its probably the only way Microsoft can break into the japanese market. I think if Sony were to buy Nintendo though they would be a crazy powerhouse. For the record I hate the Xbox and microsoft's exclusive games and I will admit to being a Sony fanboy.

Oh yeah Muramasa is one of the few good Non-Nintendo games on the Wii.

[quote name='friedram']You know... all I want is for Nintendo to do so poorly that they either get bought by Microsoft or release their games third party.

With that said, I'm waiting for a port to XBLA. I haven't turned on the wii in over a year, and that's only because we had guests over who actually played on it- then I showed them the huge collection of games that I had on the Xbox and Xbox live arcade, and it never got turned on again.[/QUOTE]Why would you want Nintendo to be owned by Microsoft? They'd just be turned into a shell of their former selves, like what happened to Lionhead and Rare. Poor Rare, having to make Wii Sport knockoffs. Not like they have a choice though.

I feel Sony would treat Nintendo better. I don't want either buying Nintendo, but still...

Every time this is posted cheap, I gotta chime in with a reccomendation. Super good, great art style.

[quote name='friedram']You know... all I want is for Nintendo to do so poorly that they either get bought by Microsoft or release their games third party. [/QUOTE]

Not sure what that has to do with Muramasa, since it isn't a Nintendo game...

bread's done
Back