Buy 1, Get 1 50% Off Select New Releases at Amazon

ninjatuned

CAGiversary!
[IMG-R=5838]19624[/IMG-R]Amazon is matching Kmart, and holding a buy 1, get 1 50% off sale on select new titles, including: Modern Warfare 3, Skyrim, Uncharted 3, Batman: Arkham City, Rage, Goldeneye 007: Reloaded and more.

iconamazon.gif
Buy 1, Get 1 50% off at Amazon

Last edited by a moderator:
Impressive. Still going to Kmart, but this is a good backup to pick up Rayman and Saitns Row if Amazon matches. What sucks is my copy of Skyrim still hasn't arrive and they get this sale.

If you add Modern Warfare 3 and Skyrim to your cart and checkout they add on an extra $20 promotion towards your total. It's $73 for both shipped if you get FSSS. That's $36.50 a game.

Great, could of got mw3 for half off but like a sucker I bought my game day one(skyrim) which was only 2 days ago!

[quote name='Inframidi']If you add Modern Warfare 3 and Skyrim to your cart and checkout they add on an extra $20 promotion towards your total. It's $73 for both shipped if you get FSSS. That's $36.50 a game.[/QUOTE]

showing 88.98 for me.

[quote name='GamerChris']showing 88.98 for me.[/QUOTE]

same here...dood must have had a $20 promo credit sitting in his account he forgot about.

I don't because I originally tried to buy Skyrim and Halo CEA. And it came up more expensive then Skyrim and MW3. Then I noticed the extra $20 promotion applied. Weird.

[quote name='Inframidi']If you add Modern Warfare 3 and Skyrim to your cart and checkout they add on an extra $20 promotion towards your total. It's $73 for both shipped if you get FSSS. That's $36.50 a game.[/QUOTE]

Somebody has a promotional credit they didn't know they had, and that somebody is inframidi. :) 89.00 for myself as well. :)

[quote name='herpderp118']i'm not seeing/getting the 50% off

edit: im seeing it, just not getting it[/QUOTE]

You have to go to the last screen before placing the order.

You most likely (99.99% sure) had a $20 credit in your account already.

It's funny I just tried adding Skyrim and Modern Warfare 3 (both for PS3) to my cart, but I can't add Modern Warfare because it says "Gold Box Deal! This item is available at a discount for a limited time" and when I click view offer now it just takes me to the Gold Box deal page and there's no discount or anything. Weird. I have no intention of actually ordering them, but still.

I'm glad I waited to get Skyrim, but I already own MW3 and Arkham City... Wish I could do Uncharted 3 or Lego Harry Potter 5-7

[quote name='herpderp118']i'm not seeing/getting the 50% off

edit: im seeing it, just not getting it[/QUOTE]

Making sure to get to the final check out page? That's where it applies to your order.

Items (2): $117.98
Shipping & Handling: $5.48
Promotion Applied: -$29.00
Super Saver Discount: -$5.48
Promotion Applied: -$20.00
Total Before Tax: $68.98
Estimated Tax To Be Collected: $4.83
Order Total: $73.81

I swear to God I don't have any amazon credit, lol. I used it on MW3.

It should show up if you get to the last screen before confirming your order. I got a $29 promo credit applied for buying Skyrim and MW3. I had an additional $20 GC I got previously from GoW3 that showed up separately. Maybe it's since it's not "officially" up some people are having problems?

Rage and Uncharted 3 are also apart of this deal (make sure to select Amazon.com on the right hand side for Uncharted 3 - they arent listed as the main order company..) I imagine most all new releases are included in this deall.. (Battlefield 3 isnt..)

Inframidi, go to an MP3 and click on the redeem promotion balance link, it will tell you what's in your account already. I think the other guys are right. You have a promo credit you weren't aware of.

Hmm Kmart doesnt even have Batman or Uncharted in it's promotion. Looks like they're one upping Kmart. Pretty damn good deal. Will be crazy if they add Saints Row/Rayman and any other new releases.

guys just a word of advice, retailers usually try and reel you in with a good deal before the great deal on BF, i would wait until next week

Ends up being 71.10 for Skyrim/MW3 after I use a 25 dollar giftcard I have. Severely tempted even though I planned on only borrowing both of these from a mate especially because I'm getting Saints Row 3/Revelations tomorrow to round out my 5 for 100 at Bestbuy and I've already gotten Gears of War 3, Forza 4, and Battlefield 3 to play.. Decisions decisions.

[quote name='Inframidi']Items (2): $117.98
Promotion Applied: -$20.00
Total Before Tax: $68.98
Estimated Tax To Be Collected: $4.83
Order Total: $73.81

I swear to God I don't have any amazon credit, lol. I used it on MW3.[/QUOTE]

Which two item are you adding???????
Xbox or PS3??

I want to jump in this deal as well but nothing seeing 20 credit :(
I'm tried adding MW3 and Skyrim for xbox on both..

[quote name='jessesixto']Which two item are you adding???????
Xbox or PS3??

I want to jump in this deal as well but nothing seeing 20 credit :(
I'm tried adding MW3 and Skyrim for xbox on both..[/QUOTE]
He obviously has $20 credit on his account that he's unaware of. The total should be about $89 for those 2 games.

[quote name='kouleefoh']Just wondering Ninja, how did you find out about this deal?[/QUOTE]
Just cruising Amazon, paying attention to the pages and hoping that they would match the Kmart deal since they have a history of doing so.

[quote name='ShockandAww']He obviously has $20 credit on his account that he's unaware of. The total should be about $89 for those 2 games.[/QUOTE]

But it says "Promotion Applied: -$20.00"
Not credit or statement...

Items (2): $117.98
Total Before Tax: $88.98
Estimated Tax To Be Collected: $7.12
Total: $96.10
Gift Certificate/Card: -$25.00

That's what mine says when I'm using a 25 dollar gift certificate.

For Skyrim and Batman:

tems (2): $114.95
Promotion Applied: -$27.48
Total Before Tax: $87.47
Estimated Tax To Be Collected: $0.00
Order Total: $87.47

[quote name='jessesixto']But it says "Promotion Applied: -$20.00"
Not credit or statement...[/QUOTE]

That is says when someone has a promotional credit from buying a game or something of the sort...

bread's done
Back