Looking for CIB or carts of Super Nintendo games. Some boxes etc needed too: have-PP

J Rokk

CAGiversary!
Feedback
74 (100%)
Hey guys, I just recently bought a Super Nintendo so that I could relive my childhood, and also get me five year old daughter into the joys of retro gaming.

I would prefer to buy, but I do have some sealed games that I might would trade.

CIB is preferred buy a mint cart will do. Please message me if you have any for sale or possibly trade.

I am looking for the box and manual (only) for the following so far -

1. Super Metroid
2. Super Mario World
3. Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
4. Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='J Rokk']:360:

* 250 gigabyte hard drive(s) for X-Box 360 Slim model (no boxes available, the casing has some light scratches but it works great)

I'm mainly interested in PayPal at the moment because I need the cash, if I decide to make a trade I will let you know. The hard drive is officially licensed by MS, PM me an offer if you can mate.

As far as Mass Effect 2 goes, PM me a reasonable offer considering it does not have a case and I will give you a nod or not my man. :)

I now have two copies of Modern Warfare 3, so if the price is right I am willing to part with one.

It's still in excellent shape, looks like it just came out of the store.

Offers for it?

Bump

I would be willing to trade one of my slim 250 gig hard drives for one of the 250 gig hard drives for the older model systems.

Added Saints Row: The Third of my list of stuff to sell.

I'm also looking for a Wii console, don't need any games, with the hook ups and a controller or two.

If anyone has one for sale or can think of a reasonable trade for something on my list please PM me. :)

Bump

Added Assassin's Creed: Revelations for the 360 and Modern Warfare 3 and Uncharted 3 for the Playstation 3 to the list.

Remember my games have never been played (unless otherwise noted).

If you buy more then one of the new releases I have a 2 for $etc deal in mind.

PM me with offers and let's work something out guys. :)

The only things on your list that I do not already own are the two new titles you have put up, AC:R and Uncharted 3.

I do not know how much you had in mind for either of those and in all reality I would almost just prefer PayPal anyways.

[quote name='ddog510']intested in several games, CML? :)[/QUOTE]

I will check out your list my man, but I really need some cash. :D

Bump

Let's make some deals guy! I need money for X-Mas time.

Also, I might would trade some swag for an unlocked iPhone 3GS or 4 (4 preferred)

Bump

Black Friday just came early. If you show me an add and a price for a game or movie I have I will match it if you buy 2 or more game, or 3 or more movies now. Beat the Black Friday rush today and get amazing deals now!

Shoot me a PM if there is a game or movie you would like me to price match that is not on my list, but remember how much you have to buy to get this deal (2 or more games, 3 or more Blu Ray movies)

Let's get some deals going on guys! :)

Bump

Added the newly released Super 8 Blu Ray s disc set, Assassin's Creed Revelations, Skyrim for the PS3.

Also added Battlefield 3 and WWE '12 for the X-Box 360.

Make me some offers guy! :)

Bump-Bump-Bump

If you see something that you would like, shoot me a PM with an offer. The worst that could happen is I will say no.

Lets make a deal, or two, or three. ;0

Bump

Added a few DLC codes and online passes for various games.

Also added digital download code for Lego Star Wars 3: The Clone Wars (full game 6 gigs)

Lets make some deals guys! :D

Bump

I've got rid of a few things, thanks to all who I have dealt with thus far.

The only thing is I ship 75% of my packages via USPS and they are all closed in our town until Monday morning so if anyone is to buy any merch it would be Monday morning before it can be shipped.

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up, but the shop is still open and running. :)

Edit:
I'm going to see if the post office is open in the morning till noon or so, and if so I can send out orders then instead of Monday. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dmes65']Does your price include shipping?[/QUOTE]

Here's the low down guy, I will pay for the shipping if you buy enough merchandise. I also have to keep in mind the fee that PayPal deducts from the transaction on my end, which is usually about $2 give or take $0.50 etc.

So if you were to buy two games, or a movie and a hard drive etc, yes I would pay S & h.

If you only bought a $12 Blu Ray I would want to add an extra $2 or so for shipping.

I hope this is not confusing and explains that to everyone. :)

I also don't mind haggling about a price, as a few people I have dealt with can attest to. I'm here to make some extra money and make some satisfied CAG members. ;)

Bump

I will check your lists guys, but tbh there are only two main things I am looking for atm, and that's a copy of the hard edition of MW3 and the MadKatz Black Ops controller.

Other then that I'm trying to stack my PayPal account to save for buying X-Mas gifts, so guys if you see anything you want PM me an offer and let's make some deals! ;)

[quote name='SirSavesALot']if the trade we have going works out, I will certainly buy from you in the future[/QUOTE]

It will buddy, and thanks for your support and business!

I'm trying to unload this stuff quickly, if any of you guys need a new release game (MW3, or Uncharted 3) PM me with an offer and lets work something out.

I lowered my prices a bit and am willing to take offers (but please no low balling). :)

[quote name='wwe101']nba 2k12+paypal for skyrim?[/QUOTE]

Hey buddy. Thanks for the reply.

I don't need anymore games atm, but if you have PayPal then make me an offer on Skyrim. It may just surprise you on how low I am willing to sell it, we can work something out. I'm trying to get my hands on a few copies of Skyrim sealed atm.

Added Rayman: Origins for the 360 (sealed) and Driver: San Fran (sealed for the PS3) to the list.

Also added the new model wireless Bluetooth headset for the 360 to the list. This one in case anyone has been under a rock for the past couple months -

zxtp4x.jpg

It retails for about $60, but I'm willing to take offer. Mine has never been used. :)

I think until you get your issues under control with multiple people and not knowing where their items are at, you're removed from the Trading Forum.

Sirsavesalot, what did you buy from him? I purchased a Xbox hard drive. He did send me a pm today saying it has shipped.

bread's done
Back