Duke Nukem Balls of Steel PS3 $18 at Amazon

Jumped on this as well. So glad I didn't spend the $100 on it when it originally came out. I know the game received some horrible reviews but I want it for nostalgia purposes. :)

[quote name='aus_nacht']um ya cheapy has it on the front page[/QUOTE]

Yep I bought it after reading the other thread. No offense to the op he's just trying to help cags find this deal. Amazon had 350 in stock when I ordered mine.

It's also worth mentioning that gamely has used standard editions for $5.99 shipped. This is particularly useful if u only have a 360.

Really wish 360 was the same price; I've eye balled the extras for this since it was announced, so I went ahead and picked up a PS3 copy. Planned on getting DNF at Gamestop on BF. Maybe Gamestop's trade value has held a little better than Best Buy's $2 :whistle2:/ I'd be $18 just for the extras! A duke bust will look great on my shelf!!

[quote name='leeyum']Very tempting but also want to save funds for BF, I'll make a decision by the end of the day[/QUOTE]

Well the stock when from 350 to 130 in less than an hour. You might not have a lot of time.

[quote name='kouleefoh']I feel it is worth $18. Game is $10, and statue $8.[/QUOTE]
maybe the other way around? game $8 statue $10 jk

[quote name='aus_nacht']um ya cheapy has it on the front page[/QUOTE]

I might be the only one but I have the "video game deals" section of the forum bookmarked. I don't ever bother with the front page as my bookmark goes directly to here.

I feel bad for the people that were duped into thinking it was going to be limited and bought this. ='(

This is a great price, I would get it if I already didn't have the game.

[quote name='ajumbaje']ill probably just get the game as part of a b2g1 somewhere down the road. I dont want the extra stuff with this[/QUOTE]

The regular edition is currently $6 shipped on gamefly for both PS3 and 360

[quote name='frazzums']$20 for PC.

Tempted to use my $10 credit. Must resist urge..[/QUOTE]
Why resist, submit I say. $20 for PC was my buy it price so I went ahead and picked it up along with the new release of Evil Dead 2 on blu-ray for $9.99 to get free shipping. Was going to pass on ED2 until I read a review of it. It has much improved picture and over 2 hours of newly produced bonus material.

[quote name='guardian_owl']Why resist, submit I say. $20 for PC was my buy it price so I went ahead and picked it up along with the new release of Evil Dead 2 on blu-ray for $9.99 to get free shipping. Was going to pass on ED2 until I read a review of it. It has much improved picture and over 2 hours of newly produced bonus material.[/QUOTE]

That does sound like a nice Blu-ray. It would make my Necronomicon DVD edition very sad.

[quote name='guardian_owl']Dead for consoles, still live for the PC version.[/QUOTE]

Yep, the PS3 is now a third-party seller, but Amazon must still have a ton of these for PC in its warehouses.

damn I almost bought this for 100 when it came out. Then almost again at 70. Really want a 360 one and 35$ might be a good grab point.

Dang, missed out on this. I hope Amazon finds some more in a corner and puts them back up at $18. Great deal for those who got in on it!

[quote name='kidrocklive']I might be the only one but I have the "video game deals" section of the forum bookmarked. I don't ever bother with the front page as my bookmark goes directly to here.[/QUOTE]

If it's on the front page it's in whatever section it belongs in as well. In this case it's 3 or 4 from the top of the deals page.

My point is the op needed to spend more time searching. Maybe it helped some others as we all overlook good deals some times.

[quote name='elguluso']maybe the other way around? game $8 statue $10 jk[/QUOTE]

You're not too far off on that. Gamefly has the game (360/PS3) right now for $5.99 shipped, so it's essentially game $6/statue $12.

I loved Duke Nukem 3D when it was on the PC. I kinda don't want my memories damaged by this game. I heard it was awful.

At the same time, I'm curious about it.

[quote name='JSD']Dang, missed out on this. I hope Amazon finds some more in a corner and puts them back up at $18. Great deal for those who got in on it![/QUOTE]
Same here. I doubt they would since it has already been taken out of the DotD listing.

[quote name='aus_nacht']If it's on the front page it's in whatever section it belongs in as well. In this case it's 3 or 4 from the top of the deals page.

My point is the op needed to spend more time searching. Maybe it helped some others as we all overlook good deals some times.[/QUOTE]

And this is why I will never post a deal on this site again.

[quote name='Darklurkr23']Kind of kickign myself that I bought this day one now...

And I still haven't played the game (>>)[/QUOTE]

Wow that's bad...I bought Dj hero 2 at full price and now bundle is 20 but at least that game is fun...

This game is terrible,.but that price for the colllectors is awesome. Too bad it's dead cause i would've bought it..I bought it before just the game used @ gamestop for 29.99,..I played three missions and thought about all the other better games.

heh oh well,.I did pick up killzone 3 helghast edition for 39.99..Now to try and wait for black friday.So many deals on black friday my head is gonna ooze out with jelly. :hot:

This game isn't as bad as everyone says. It is a generic shooter, but I think people are letting the fact that it took so long to release cloud their judgement. For the hype it got it isn't all good, but if you go in with an open mind it isn't all that bad.

This is the one edition of a game I've wanted for the longest time, and literally put money aside for a potential Black Friday deal. Once the deal went live, I had my brother order me one since I was at work, and I come home to find out he ordered the PC version accidentally. :( Now I'm debating if I want to spend the $50 through the third party seller since they're sold out, and I just want to play this game...

Thanks for posting though, OP :)

[quote name='hustletron']The game itself isn't worth $50, I'd just want the Duke bust but not at $50, it'll definitely get lower closer to BF.[/QUOTE]

The PC version is still $19.99 and the 360 version is still $35. If you only want the bust you could go that route.

Also: you can still get the game (360/PS3) for $5.99 shipped at Gamefly. Nesmaster keep the PC version for the goodies and buy the vanilla console game for $6.

bread's done
Back