White Knight Chronicles II $40 new & $35 used at gamestop

[quote name='ClevelandBrowns']Can you continue your save from the 1st one? I got about half way and never finished it.[/QUOTE]

No. You can only load a clear save.

[quote name='akir']this is why I hate gamestop. seriously if I'm buying used I expect a better discount than $5.[/QUOTE]

I read a long time ago that they price the games simply assuming you're a PUR member, so it's really price at $31.50. Not saying that's much better, but.. in their eyes.

[quote name='ClevelandBrowns']Can you continue your save from the 1st one? I got about half way and never finished it.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='takotchi']No. You can only load a clear save.[/QUOTE]
Doesn't WKCII come with the first game, anyway?

[quote name='z3razerviper']Best buy has has this for 40 for at least a month.[/QUOTE]

I think you get exclusive DLC from BB too if you buy it from there.

I don't like GS and hate to give them my money, but thankfully realized that whenever I see a sale like this there...it usually means MSRP drop within a week. I'll wait and use a 10% coupon or Amazon credit when that happens.

Dunno how (considering how they scalp used games), but they seem to have a huge "in" with publishers.

[quote name='rpatrick']
Dunno how (considering how they scalp used games), but they seem to have a huge "in" with publishers.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, especailly with issues like the Deus Ex OnLive debacle.

[quote name='Tsukento']Doesn't WKCII come with the first game, anyway?[/QUOTE]

It comes with a remastered version. It has all the battle system improvements, some visual tweaks, and better music. It can't load non-clear data from the original game. You can either start from scratch at WKC1, start from scratch at WKC2, or start WKC2 by importing clear data.

PS: You cannot earn trophies for WKC1 by playing WKC1 off the WKC2 disc, either.

bread's done
Back