Bleach: Soul Resurreccion PS3 $39.99

haha I was just about to post this. Even though I'm a fan, I would still wait for below $30 range but this is good to let people know.

[quote name='kouleefoh']haha I was just about to post this. Even though I'm a fan, I would still wait for below $30 range but this is good to let people know.[/QUOTE]

Same. I'm a fan of the anime but the game itself is just to mediocre for me to buy at $40.

When I first heard about this game, I was hoping they'd go in a Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm (I still say UNS 2 is my favorite fighting game this generation, and this is coming from someone that hates Naruto) direction, but the moment I heard it was a Dynasty Warriors-type game, I was turned off.

This game is exactly like Dynasty warrior. Just buy one of those or Sengoku Basara (or Fist of the Northstar). I follow the manga and even I wasn't that entertained by this game. I was extremely disappointed because I was hoping something like Shattered Blades on the Wii (but better of course).

This is a $10-$20 game at best IMO.

If this doesn't go lower for Black Friday, I'll probably just get it at this price and hope I can take a small loss on ebay after I'm done with it. I like Musou-style games and I like Bleach (or, more accurately, I'm still nostalgic for when it was good) so the game is right down my alley but I reeeeeeeeally didn't want to pay retail if I could avoid it.

Just hope it doesn't go OOS, but then again NISA's probably going to have some kind of (botched as usual?) Black Friday sale, yeah?

hmm Tempted. I want this but realize its not worth full price. Im not sure if its worth waiting for 20 bucks or if it will be one of those that goes out of print and becomes rare. Its a roll of the dice with NISA games lately. Seems a couple of you are leery too

Love Bleach, but I'll wait until it's around $20. Like someone else mentioned I was hoping it be more like the Naruto Ninja Storm games when I first heard about it.

bread's done
Back