Tomb Raider Trilogy (PS3) $15 at Amazon

just saw this at target on clearance for $8.99. but i already bought it at BB, price match from amazon for $20.00 a few months ago.

Nine bucks, are you freaking kidding me? F#$K! I need a Target a little bit closer to my house! Closest one is 40 minutes away!

Hmmm...Amazon is offering 18 dollars trade on it.

PS...Price to buy just shot up to 22 bucks.

[quote name='sneezebu']This clearly isn't $15, change the thread title jackass.[/QUOTE]

That's a nice way to treat someone you've never met before

[quote name='Coltin']That's a nice way to treat someone you've never met before[/QUOTE]

Not everybody can be blessed with the ability to be nice. For some, it takes vast amounts of effort.

Its not hard to understand. He gains nothing from hits on this thread, so why the misleading thread title?

The $7 shipping offsets the price difference, its not even the cheapest one on there anymore. Its a useless thread.

[quote name='wtsutton']Nine bucks, are you freaking kidding me? F#$K! I need a Target a little bit closer to my house! Closest one is 40 minutes away!

Hmmm...Amazon is offering 18 dollars trade on it.

PS...Price to buy just shot up to 22 bucks.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, but when i seen it @ target there were only like 2 copys left so it's not that east to find/get for the $9.00. + not all target stores have the same clearance games for sale. but good luck trying to get a copy.

[quote name='flyersfan8']guess I am going to target tommorow[/QUOTE]

i told the other dude on here that not all target stores have the same games on clearance or the same price. but give it a try you'll never know.

[quote name='Grizzly Adam']FYI, I spotted this a few days ago at a local Target on clearance for 9 bucks.[/QUOTE]
Why is it everytime I go into a Target they never have any good clearance games. I go in like once to twice a week before work...

When I see a thread rated 1 star, my assumption is that the person who rated it 1 star was rating the OP and not the thread/deal. I assume 1 star = fuck YOU IN THE ASS, OP. DIE IN A FIRE. IN FOR 50. HOW DARE YOU POST SOMETHING YOU OBVIOUSLY THOUGHT WAS A DEAL THAT OTHERS MIGHT WANT TO SEE? I HOPE YOU DIE IN AN UNPLEASANT MANNER!

[quote name='Drclaw411']When I see a thread rated 1 star, my assumption is that the person who rated it 1 star was rating the OP and not the thread/deal. I assume 1 star = fuck YOU IN THE ASS, OP. DIE IN A FIRE. IN FOR 50. HOW DARE YOU POST SOMETHING YOU OBVIOUSLY THOUGHT WAS A DEAL THAT OTHERS MIGHT WANT TO SEE? I HOPE YOU DIE IN AN UNPLEASANT MANNER![/QUOTE]

In this case, I see the people who rated it as 1 star = CHANGE THE DAMN TITLE ALREADY!

Not that I personally care, but it seems like others do (post #10)

bread's done
Back