360 Versions of Lara Croft GOL, Galaga: Legions, and many more for $5 at Bestbuy.com

pooroldluser

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Great deals on Digital Download Codes from Bestbuy.com :

Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light-Xbox 360 - $5

Galaga: Legions-Xbox 360 - $5

Call of Duty: Resurgence Pack-Xbox 360- $5

Marble Blast Ultra-Xbox 360 - $5

Marble Blast Ultra is a delisted game, so the only way to get it is with a code now.

Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light normally sells for 1200 Microsoft Points ($15 value)

Galaga Legions normally sells for 800 Microsoft Points ($10 value)

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare 2 Resurgence Pack [xbox.com] normally sells for 1200 Microsoft Points ($15 value)

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Xbox-360/regularCat%3Apcmcat253500050001/pcmcat253500050001.c?id=pcmcat253500050001

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Marble Blast Ultra was the first digital anything I ever bought. Loved playing the single player, then tried about a dozen times back when I had XBOX Live to win 1 match so I could get that achievement but could never do it, lol.

Awesome, thanks OP. I had some trade-in credit @ BB that worked well to finally get "Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light"

[quote name='kklems']Halo mythic pack was also $5 and a couple of batman ac costume packs were $5 versus $6.99[/QUOTE]

the batman ac skins are $5. They come out the 4th of december. TMNT is always $5. the classic 1989 version is also on GS.com for $5

Anyone know if these codes have an expiration date? Id like to get Lara but won't have access to Live for a bit.

[quote name='Camre']Anyone know if these codes have an expiration date? Id like to get Lara but won't have access to Live for a bit.[/QUOTE]

99.9% sure that such DLC codes don't have expiration dates. Only codes for DLC bonuses (specifically, pre-order bonus codes) have expiration dates. The code for Joust (which has since been delisted from XBLA) that comes with some really, really old Xbox Live cards are still working. I'm sure you're safe.

Wow, didn't even know that Forza had a season pass. $30 though? I think I might just wait for the GotY edition to score the extras on the cheap.

[quote name='Camre']Anyone know if these codes have an expiration date? Id like to get Lara but won't have access to Live for a bit.[/QUOTE]

I'm prettty sure you can redeem it on xbox.com

I'm in for All Fronts Collection because I was going to buy it for $7 from Best Buy on Black Friday, but I already own the two other games. Also in for Lara Croft.

Edit: I'm waiting for my DLC codes. They should be arriving shortly I guess...

Ordered Marble Blast Ultra, paid $5.34. Waiting for code to see if it works. Prepared to argue with BB customer service tomorrow if it doesn't work.

Edit: Got code after 15 minutes. Redeemed on my xbox. Redemption and download worked perfectly. Played first level and got first achievement. Very happy with this transaction and acquiring this game after it being delisted.

I ordered Lara croft and keeps saying error during the transaction, please try again later. WTF is up with this? This message shows on the dashboard and PC!

Error code 80190826, anyone else get this?

Tried contacting the customer support via chat with my prepaid code problem but still didn't work. Fail..they told me to try again in 24 hours after trying some troubleshooting problems

Marble Blast Ultra is also available from GameStop.com for the same price.

http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/dlc/marble-blast-ultra-dlc/87596

[quote name='CaoPi']I ordered Lara croft and keeps saying error during the transaction, please try again later. WTF is up with this? This message shows on the dashboard and PC!

Error code 80190826, anyone else get this?[/QUOTE]

You might have a lock on your account. I have a similar problem when redeeming certain codes. Free codes like giveaways or Bing points work, but codes that are bought do not work.

I think it happened when I took advantage of the Xbox Live Gold 1-month for $1 glitch they had many months ago.

The Microsoft Billing Dept will have to unblock your account.

You can also just redeem the code on another free Xbox Live account. As long as the game is downloaded to the console you want to play it on, you can play it with any other profile.

[quote name='Kenshindono']put that these are for DLC only versions in the title, i got my hopes up untill i realized that, bah[/QUOTE]

Well considering that these games are Downloadable only titles that doesn't need to be stated.

I bit on Lara Croft even though I HATED all the original Tomb Raider games...the reviews on this and for $5, it's tough to pass up!

[quote name='CodeTrader']Marble Blast Ultra is also available from GameStop.com for the same price.

http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/dlc/marble-blast-ultra-dlc/87596

You might have a lock on your account. I have a similar problem when redeeming certain codes. Free codes like giveaways or Bing points work, but codes that are bought do not work.

I think it happened when I took advantage of the Xbox Live Gold 1-month for $1 glitch they had many months ago.

The Microsoft Billing Dept will have to unblock your account.

You can also just redeem the code on another free Xbox Live account. As long as the game is downloaded to the console you want to play it on, you can play it with any other profile.[/QUOTE]

Happened to me too. They didnt give me any trouble fixing it either. I was worried they might shut down my account.

Thank you for posting this. I had to make a new GT after my old one got corrupted and indefinitely repair. Started to re-buy the XBLA games I had, but was sadden Marble Blast Elite was pulled last year. Now I have it again.

Forget if it had any DLC besides multiplayer (not that matters anymore)

[quote name='hufferstl']Buyer beware on Galaga Legions. Ridiculously high difficulty. One of my few XBLA regrets.[/QUOTE]

Totally agreed. I got it on sale for $5, and still regret it.

[quote name='mnuttster']I bit on Lara Croft even though I HATED all the original Tomb Raider games...the reviews on this and for $5, it's tough to pass up![/QUOTE]

They're totally different. Don't worry.

Thanks OP. In for Marble Blast Ultra. Gamestop shall not get my hard earned Lincoln
[quote name='Rirse']Started to re-buy the XBLA games I had, but was saddened Marble Blast Elite was pulled last year. Now I have it again.

Forget if it had any DLC besides multiplayer (not that matters anymore)[/QUOTE]
There were three DLC pack for MBU. One of em was free and I remember just downloading it back in the day cause it was free. No idea if any of those 3 packs are still on the marketplace though. They were-
  • Marble it up pack-free
  • Agoraphobia pack-200 points
  • Marble Fu pack-200 points

Awesome deal on LC. In for one. Now I guess I am happy I missed out last year when this was on sale for 800pts (or 600 - not sure). Played the demo and I was very impressed. Seems like a solid single player and even better co-op experience.

Thanks OP

[quote name='Sgt Barone']In for Guardian of Light and COD: Black Ops Annihilation Map Pack![/QUOTE]

The Annihilation pack is showing up full price for me.

bread's done
Back