Super Mario 3D Land

Now we're down to the nitty gritty with a review of one of the most anticipated handheld titles of the year with Super Mario 3D Land. We've been covering this game ever since it was just tentatively titled Super Mario for 3DS. Judgment is at hand for Mario and the entire Mushroom Kingdom gang. Was all the hype worth the wait? Do 3DS owners have something new to play on their systems?

A near-perfect mix of 2D and 3D Mario magic

To say that the Nintendo 3DS has gotten off to a rocky start would be an understatement. With struggling sales and an empty library, there hasn't been too many reasons to pick up Nintendo's latest handheld. But with the price drop over the summer and new titles such as the subject of this review, Super Mario 3D Land, could we finally have a title that is worth getting a 3DS for that isn't a port or remake? Let all worries be put to rest as the answer is a resounding "yes."

Hey This sounds great................I have played all the parts and versions of The Game Mario........And Mario is one of mine favorite game ever......From My childhood I play this game.............Mario,Mario Kart,Super Mario,Mario Brothers etc............are mine most and most favorite games related to Mario Character ever........I was actually looking for this type of games so Thanks for sharing it with us................

Play online flash games for free @ onlinegamesway.com Come in and play game without any registration..
Games Magazine for youth where you can get a knowledge about latest games!!

bread's done
Back