Pepsiholidays.com free avatar suit with 12 pack purchase

Solid Scarecrow

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
I have not seen this posted

Purchase a specially marked 12 pack of diet or regular pepsi

You can win a kinect and some other prizes, but everyone who enters a code gets a free xbox 80's retro ski suit. Its okay but its still free!!!

No Purchase Necessary. To receive a free game piece without purchase, send a 3X5 card postmarked by 12/9/11 and received by 12/16/11 to "Pepsi Kinect Holiday" Game Piece, P.O. Box 760024, El Paso, TX 88576-0024. Limit one (1) free game piece per stamped outer envelope. No mechanically reproduced or photocopied requests accepted. Pepsi-Cola Company ("Sponsor") assumes no liability for lost, late, illegible or postage-due mail.

http://www.pepsiholidays.com/

You notice none of these deals are done with mailing stuff out anymore unless you want a free game piece. Imagine mailing out your pepsi code and waiting 4-6 weeks to see your avatar code

Man...I hope Pepsi makes another exploitable promotion soon. They've had a good history of being able to exploit certain promotions to get lots of stuff for free, like the Pepsi and Amazon deals quite a few years ago and the 200 Wii points for Rock Band tracks two years ago.

damn imma ask my mom to buy pepsi. haha but i dont think they run that promotion in samoa where i live too bad :(

Bought a pack of Pepsi and won the grand prize consisting of an Xbox 360 4GB w/ Kinect, Kinect Sports Season 2, Dance Central 2, and Kinect Adventures. :lol: I was going to take a pic of the winner screen, but the avatar suit code gender selection screen is right below it, and I clicked on it not knowing it opens in the same window. :lol: Oh well. I didn't even want the 360 because I already won the grand prize in the Michael Jackson Experience contest, but I'll definitely take the two games.

[quote name='Blade']Bought a pack of Pepsi and won the grand prize consisting of an Xbox 360 4GB w/ Kinect, Kinect Sports Season 2, Dance Central 2, and Kinect Adventures. :lol: I was going to take a pic of the winner screen, but the avatar suit code gender selection screen is right below it, and I clicked on it not knowing it opens in the same window. :lol: Oh well. I didn't even want the 360 because I already won the grand prize in the Michael Jackson Experience contest, but I'll definitely take the two games.[/QUOTE]

nice, I never win anything like that!!:cry:

ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible to enter, you must be registered on the Website and have a complete postal mailing address (street/city/state/zip code) on file with Sponsor to enable us to contact you by mail in the event your entry is selected in the Sweepstakes. You must be a legal resident of the United States residing in one of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia and 13 years of age or older at the time of entry to be eligible to win. Employees of Pepsi-Cola Company, Inc. and its bottlers, their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, distributors, suppliers, and advertising, promotional or judging agencies ("Sponsor and Promotion Parties") and the immediate family members of such employees and/or persons living within the same household as such employees are not eligible to win. Limit one prize per name, address and/or household

Not sure if this helps

I wish i could get this, But i dont drink pepsi at all. I think its awful.

But if someone gets an extra case with a code, I wouldnt mind having it :D

Yah congrats MasterPitViper, I wish this contest was available here in Canada. I drink a load of pepsi and would love to get a bunch of codes to giveaway just for buying what I what I normally would be buying.

Congrats Masterpitviper!

I have some of the Dr. Pepper EA download codes if anyone would want to trade one for a pepsi avatar outfit.

To the people who have sent postcards before.. Am I able to send more than one? Also are the postcards already prestamped? Tiv

Hmm..i was thinking of sending in a bunch of postcards for codes but find the odds aren't that great for winning the system. It's comes out to be about 5 bundle wins everyday.. Those who won so far are really lucky!! Congrats!

Anyone got pics of the ski suit?

My dad & I drink Pepsi, though we just get the bottles, almost never the cans. Maybe if it's on sale, I'll pick up some.

[quote name='Zonic505']Anyone got pics of the ski suit?[/QUOTE]

Another one that Canadian's are left out of. Does anyone know if you can redeem it on a Canadian account?

I said I would give out extra codes, and I will but for the heads up it will be a day or two after Thanksgiving mosty likely because will grab some twelve packs tonight and they'll get opened tomorrow

bread's done
Back