White Knight Chronicles 2 (PS3) - 39.99 at Amazon

NolbertoS

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Just noticed this on my Amazon cart that White knight Chronicles 2 has gone down in price $20 bucks from 59.99. I liked the first and was waiting forever for the price drop on the 2nd one. It's not everybody's cup of tea for JRPG's but enjoy.

Edit: Sorry forgot the link..it's been ages, since I've posted a deal thread :p..thx PancakesAreLove too for the link

http://www.amazon.com/White-Knight-...4LOY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1321757409&sr=8-1

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']Never played either game is it like a real time mmo style or more classic turn based ff or lost odyssey type?[/QUOTE]

It's similar to Final Fantasy XII (12).

I actually got really tired of the slow tedious battles in WKC1 (I couldn't even finish it) but they have really improved them in WKC2. Lots of other little tweaks and fixes that make it overall much better. Definitely skip the original ver. of WKC1 and play only the ver. included with WKC2.

I've heard some pretty nasty things about this game--especially about its pacing, combat system, and fluidity. However, I've been wanting to get into an MMO style game on the console... and FFXIV seems like is never gonna arrive.

Just got Skyrim, so the only way i'll pick this up is if an amazing black friday deal comes around.

Cheers, OP. I wanted this game pretty badly a while back... I'm glad some other people feel the same way.

[quote name='Snuggelz']I've heard some pretty nasty things about this game--especially about its pacing, combat system, and fluidity. However, I've been wanting to get into an MMO style game on the console... and FFXIV seems like is never gonna arrive.

Just got Skyrim, so the only way i'll pick this up is if an amazing black friday deal comes around.

Cheers, OP. I wanted this game pretty badly a while back... I'm glad some other people feel the same way.[/QUOTE]
I'm going to go against my own rules... But even though I haven't played either, I doubt you'll enjoy WKC much after Skyrim.

bread's done
Back