Dead Rising 2: High Stakes edition (360, PS3) $45.99 on Capcom's site

Scorch

CAGiversary!
Feedback
72 (100%)
I've been debating on this one for a while, but I think I'll pass on it. It's a great deal, though.

360, PS3

The High Stakes edition, now $45.99, was originally $89.99. It is exclusive to Capcom's site and comes with:

Custom Fortune City Poker set including:

Custom matte black Fortune City Poker Case
100 Fortune City Poker Chips in 4 different colors
2 sets custom blood-stained Fortune City Playing Cards featuring character art
1 blood stained Dealer Chip
5 green Dice

Fortune City Visitor Map including ads for Fortune City locations and attractions
1 Terror Is Reality XVII admission ticket with code for exclusive Psycho DLC
costume and skills set
One Dead Rising® 2 High Stakes Edition includes a special "golden" ticket redeemable for Burt The Zombie - a 6’ OxMox zombie replica!!

It's been in stock for a while now. Make it sell out!

[quote name='Chrono Gear']Did anyone ever win that hideous zombie statue they were giving away?[/QUOTE]

Yes, I believe somebody did win it.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Wow milkcom, just Wow ....[/QUOTE]

You're over a year late on that comment for this game. There should be an Ultimate MvC3 thread around here somewhere for it.

[quote name='snatcher33']Yes, I believe somebody did win it.[/QUOTE]

Instantly increases the value of this. I think I'd have to pay someone to take it away. So so ugly...

[quote name='strait edge follower']Wow milkcom, just Wow ....[/QUOTE]

Wow, strait edge follower, just Wow ....

[quote name='Sway']You're over a year late on that comment for this game. There should be an Ultimate MvC3 thread around here somewhere for it.[/QUOTE]

Had that covered already lol. Seriously though re releasing almost every game you make 2 to 3 times is kinda crazy don't you think ? It confuses the non informed customers

[quote name='strait edge follower']Had that covered already lol. Seriously though re releasing almost every game you make 2 to 3 times is kinda crazy don't you think ? It confuses the non informed customers[/QUOTE]

I agree they rerelease too many games but this version is just a collector's version that came out when the game did. So they aren't milking anything with this they're just trying to get rid of leftover stock by slashing the price

[quote name='Sway']You're over a year late on that comment for this game. There should be an Ultimate MvC3 thread around here somewhere for it.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='atomicmouse']I agree they rerelease too many games but this version is just a collector's version that came out when the game did. So they aren't milking anything with this they're just trying to get rid of leftover stock by slashing the price[/QUOTE]

I never knew that a ce for Dr2 existed so Thanks for the correction. My point on them still stands though

[quote name='strait edge follower']I never knew that a ce for Dr2 existed so Thanks for the correction. My point on them still stands though[/QUOTE]

There are *2* different CEs for Dead Rising 2.

The Zombrex Edition (available in stores) and this one, exclusive to the Capcom site.

bread's done
Back