Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty $30 at Target B&M

[quote name='bnizzle']Blizzard just has crazy pricing power.[/QUOTE]

B/c people will buy a Blizz game at high prices.
When a game sells well at high prices, why lower it?

You only lower it, when sales are dwindling and you need MORE sales.

Cheapest I ever seen this game. It's a great game, and if you have any interest in it, I don't think it will drop much lower for another good year or so.

damn, I just bought this from amazon for $50. Oh well I did get Starcraft battlechest with it for free and no tax plus free shipping is always a good deal to me

I can confirm that this is in store also. My local Target had the sale advertised under the display, grabbed the last copy. Thanks OP.

First target was sold out, second had it. Was gonna buy it last night for $50 on amazon. Very glad i saw this.

Thanks OP

How cheap do you think Wings of Liberty will be when Swarm comes out? Swarm is an expansion, so wouldn't retailers have an incentive to discount Wings of Liberty with a purchase of the expansion?

[quote name='Dranakin']How cheap do you think Wings of Liberty will be when Swarm comes out? Swarm is an expansion, so wouldn't retailers have an incentive to discount Wings of Liberty with a purchase of the expansion?[/QUOTE]

One would hope so, but you still have a while till Swarm is out next year. This is a great price, especially if you don't want to wait. Plus, who knows if we'll get a "surprise" delay for Swarm, lol.

One thing I like to find out is if Swarm is going to be released under the $59.99 price that WoL was released at. After finding out that the community asked Blizzard to make the Swarm campaign shorter, I really hope I get my bang for the buck when it comes out as I loved the WoL campaign (perfect length IMO).

Been waiting on a sale for this! Picked it up. Also saw they had WoW expansions half off and some other video game deals I didn't bother with.

They looked at me like I was crazy when I asked about this at the Redmond, WA Target. One emplotee actually kicked my dog. I'm not sure if I should call corporate or the cops, but I'm pretty unhappy with Target right now. Who kicks a dog?

[quote name='Lint21']They looked at me like I was crazy when I asked about this at the Redmond, WA Target. One emplotee actually kicked my dog. I'm not sure if I should call corporate or the cops, but I'm pretty unhappy with Target right now. Who kicks a dog?[/QUOTE]

? this really happened?

Picked up a copy tonight at Target, downloading from battle.net right now...

It comes with a 20 page manual and a Jim Raynor wanted poster pad of paper!!!!!

The souvenir DVD and guest passes are nice too....

[quote name='Lord Hamm']Picked up a copy tonight at Target, downloading from battle.net right now...

It comes with a 20 page manual and a Jim Raynor wanted poster pad of paper!!!!!

The souvenir DVD and guest passes are nice too....[/QUOTE]

Souvenir DVD? Also, there are 22 patch downloads. Guess we are late to the party...

bread's done
Back