God of War: Ghost of Sparta and other select PSP Games - $9.99 at Best Buy

This deserves its own thread as do many deals found in the weekly ad, but sure be a loser and 1-star the deal, it's pretty much the best thing you can contribute to the site, aside from the ugly ass chicks you've had in your avatar and signature in the past of course

Considering your old avatar/sig actually looked like a man and people called you out on it so much that you were forced to change it, I wouldn't make that comment if I were you

You also must be new here, or not fond of reading if you think no deals from the ad stickies get their own threads. Not everyone checks those threads and thus individual threads are completely warranted. for good deals, which I am certain this is. Considering this gets more views for these deals and thus more money for CheapyD and the site, how is that a bad thing again? Oh right it isn't..

Funny, I had about 7 or 8 PM's asking who she was. Anyway, keep your sour ass attitude to yourself. It's not my fault your are reposting.

and 10 or 12 who publicly said "she" was busted, but yes yes do take those PM's over the people who publicly forced you to change it. I saw it all unfold dude. Anyway, I'm done with this, it'll probably get cleaned up by mods which I do apologize to them for.

edit: and now you've changed your av again as soon as you got criticism, lmao. And please don't say you change it often, you know that simply isn't true.

Will you two kiss and make up :). Anyway I wonder if bestbuy is starting the process of liquidating their psp games ?

@master ice did ssj make you change your avatar to that new chick ? Lol

Agreed Blumpkin, though my PSP needs some love too; I think it's been a while since I've used it. I'll probably pick up Birth by Sleep of all those there

Dissidia appears to be sold out but since it's in the ad (which tbh I didn't know when posting this, I used the CAG price tracker) it should come back in stock or at least be available in store for that price.

That's a great price for Dewey Decimal System Final Fantasy

nevermind, just noticed it's not available for shipping

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back