Free OnLive Game System from G Style Magazine’s Holiday Giveaway

jmillion

CAGiversary!
I write for GStyle and decided to give away this brand new unopened OnLive system. I know someone can have fun with it.

To enter all you have to do is leave a comment in the post stating your favorite game and what’s the first thing you’d play on OnLive. Contest is starting now and a random winner will be chosen on Black Friday

http://www.gstylemag.com/2011/11/17/g-style-magazines-holiday-giveaway-onlive-game-system/

One entry per person. Good Luck & Happy Gaming.

Prize: OnLive MicroConsole TV Adapter, OnLive Wireless Controller, MicroConsole Power Adapter, HDMI Cable, Rechargeable Controller Battery, USB Play and charge cable, AA batteries for Wireless Controller, & Ethernet Cable

**winner has been selected**

Last edited by a moderator:
I entered as a guest (used my CAG username) but my comment hasn't gone through yet. I realize they have to be verified, but it seems like everyone elses comments has gone through, is that normal?

[quote name='sunghost']I entered as a guest (used my CAG username) but my comment hasn't gone through yet. I realize they have to be verified, but it seems like everyone elses comments has gone through, is that normal?[/QUOTE]

i don't see any that need to be approved. all of them look like they went thru fine.

[quote name='jmillion']i don't see any that need to be approved. all of them look like they went thru fine.[/QUOTE]

That's odd.. I definitely posted. I guess I'll try again.

EDIT: Posted, waiting for moderator approval.

Thanks OP, I entered the contest. I could really use an OnLive system because I usually only use my laptop and the desktop is getting old.

ENTERED!!

[quote name='sunghost']I entered as a guest (used my CAG username) but my comment hasn't gone through yet. I realize they have to be verified, but it seems like everyone elses comments has gone through, is that normal?[/QUOTE]

Same thing happened to me. Must be due to entering as guest?

bread's done
Back