Anyone pre-order Skyward Sword LE from newegg and got it?

DrunkTigerWoods

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (92%)
I just wanted to know if anyone else got their copy or any follow up emails. My order is still on hold. I sent them an email today(didn't have time to call) and am waiting to hear back from them. I'll try to call tomorrow if I don't hear anything.

I called them, they confirmed my preorder but they didn't receive enought stock to fill it and don't know if they will get more. I presses them on why I wasnt notified, they said they don't. So if they weren't getting enought stock, my order should have been cancelled. I ordered sept 2 so they shouldn't have taken more orders than they could fill. They gave me $15 credit but doesn't help I don't have the damn game. Now I have to drive around like a mad man looking for a copy. I never had a problem with newegg before but this is unacceptable and I may have to reconsider preordering from them in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DrunkTigerWoods']I called them, they confirmed my preorder but they didn't receive enought stock to fill it and don't know if they will get more. I presses them on why I wasnt notified, they said they don't. So if they weren't getting enought stock, my order should have been cancelled. I ordered sept 2 so they shouldn't have taken more orders than they could fill. They gave me $15 credit but doesn't help I don't have the damn game. Now I have to drive around like a mad man looking for a copy. I never had a problem with newegg before but this is unacceptable and I may have to reconsider preordering from them in the future.[/QUOTE]

What?? I pre-ordered on 9/1 and haven't received anything. That is completely ridiculous.

bread's done
Back