Everybody Dance $11.99 - Best Buy DOTD 11/22/2011

Gah, you beat me, and someone else to the post! I had mine all formatted out, was making final touches, then my son woke up! Steep discount. Limit 1 and shipping only, unfortunately, though, if anyone was wondering about flipping possibilities (TiV is $15).

WOW!!! Nice Post!Kind Regards
22.gif

[quote name='kouleefoh']ass crack, i bought it for $30 maybe 3 weeks ago.[/QUOTE]

if you bought it from Best Buy then just go to customer service and get a price match, 30 day price protection and all that

This is the poor man's Just Dance 3.....which is the poor man's Dance Central 2. If you have a 360 and dig dance games, get a Kinect and Dance Central 2. I guess if you have a PS3, but no 360 or Kinect, have nearly no money and really want to get your right hand groove on.....CONSIDER Everybody Dance.

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']This is the poor man's Just Dance 3.....which is the poor man's Dance Central 2. If you have a 360 and dig dance games, get a Kinect and Dance Central 2. I guess if you have a PS3, but no 360 or Kinect, have nearly no money and really want to get your right hand groove on.....CONSIDER Everybody Dance.[/QUOTE]

i'd rather spend 12 bucks on an okay dance game that can be used with a console/peripherals that i already have than spend 300 bucks on a system and peripheral just so i can play a good dance game.

ps lol at this being more expensive than bioshock 2 se. good times.

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']This is the poor man's Just Dance 3.....which is the poor man's Dance Central 2. If you have a 360 and dig dance games, get a Kinect and Dance Central 2. I guess if you have a PS3, but no 360 or Kinect, have nearly no money and really want to get your right hand groove on.....CONSIDER Everybody Dance.[/QUOTE]

I love how queeny the fanboys get when other dance games get brought up, as if one of them is teaching you how to actually dance.

LMFAO! Amazon and their stalkers! Earlier, I checked to see what the value of this is and it was, like, $16.20. Now, it's $13.50! I haven't done any trades, yet, but it's interesting to find out the 'values' of games.

[quote name='sneezebu']I love how queeny the fanboys get when other dance games get brought up, as if one of them is teaching you how to actually dance.[/QUOTE]

Well I don't buy any of the dance games.....well I did buy Dance Central 2 for my daughter for Christmas. I have PS3/Move, but wouldn't waste my money on THIS game for my daughter, because she has played a lot of the vastly superior DC2. I guess if you have no 360 or even a wii for that matter and want something in the same realm, then this is at least an option.

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']Well I don't buy any of the dance games.....well I did buy Dance Central 2 for my daughter for Christmas. I have PS3/Move, but wouldn't waste my money on THIS game for my daughter, because she has played a lot of the vastly superior DC2. I guess if you have no 360 or even a wii for that matter and want something in the same realm, then this is at least an option.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure your opinion is useful to people here considering you haven't played any of the games you're rating.

I'm not saying you're wrong, but what exactly did you click on this thread for? You just seem a little desperate.

Sold out.

PS. Why do some people put that they used a GC in their post. DAE care? It's just clutter. I' have to assume it's insecurity and the offending username only reinforces that idea.

If people want to be useful, they should remind people to use their rewards zone certificates.

[quote name='sneezebu']I'm sure your opinion is useful to people here considering you haven't played any of the games you're rating.

I'm not saying you're wrong, but what exactly did you click on this thread for? You just seem a little desperate.[/QUOTE]

Kind of what I was thinking...

Anyways, I DID play the game and I did it over the weekend. While i can see why it wouldn't be as good as Just Dance or Dance Central, I still had a lot of fun with the game. The only drawbacks I had with the game were the poor tracklist and the move list that comes on the screen doesn't really help from what I noticed. Had better luck just watching the actual character on the screen show what to do. Also, the moves could be a tad repetitive.

Never played a dancing game before, and played the songs on professional (or whatever the hardest difficulty is) and was still getting 3-4 stars each time.

I don't understand all of the hate on this thread, lol. This game is really fun. I received a copy for free, and I'm enjoying every minute of it. It's not as complex as Dance Central, but it's still fun to play.

[quote name='digitalcowboy']Looks like it is sold out. :( I wanted to grab this.[/QUOTE]

You can always try the store they will price match to their website...

Ah, I see what happened. Earlier (when I purchased it) Store pick-up was grayed out. Now ONLY store pick-up is available... Well on my end.

[quote name='sneezebu']I love how queeny the fanboys get when other dance games get brought up, as if one of them is teaching you how to actually dance.[/QUOTE]

It's all about Dance Dance Revolution anyway. :D

I might bite on this. I'll try the demo when my GF wakes up to see if it's worth the $12. I have Dance Central but the songlist on here is pretty solid.

bread's done
Back