BUY NEW
$29.99

Grand Theft Auto IV

Xbox 360

BUY NEW
$19.98

Grand Theft Auto IV

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']So GTA4 will be free lol? Its 19.99 but 20 dollars off :)[/QUOTE]
Hmmm.. if that miss print actually works..

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']So GTA4 will be free lol? Its 19.99 but 20 dollars off :)[/QUOTE]
This. lol
First Bullestorm and Brink for 4 bucks...now a free GTA4. I'm getting spoiled.

I was wondering the same? I thought that game would be $10 off, that makes sense

Not trying to be an ass, but how is rage for 59.99 a good thing?

EDIT: I see, credit will appear at checkout apparently.

[quote name='bgame2']Not trying to be an ass, but how is rage for 59.99 a good thing?[/QUOTE]

Fail, thats the normal price, and its under category save 30, so do the math yourself :p

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Add to the title- ONLY FOR POWER UP REWARDS MEMBERS[/QUOTE]

Not true, you dont have to be a "pro" member at all. They just say that, when you go to the store, its for everyone, or you can sign up for free card

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']Not true, you dont have to be a "pro" member at all. They just say that, when you go to the store, its for everyone, or you can sign up for free card[/QUOTE]

Did I say pro members only? As long as you have the card you can get in on these early deals. If you dont have a card 9which I cant think why anyone wouldnt) then it wont work.

I just tried to order GTA to see if it would be free, and it came up at full price. Yes, this was after entering my PUR #.

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']Not true, you dont have to be a "pro" member at all. They just say that, when you go to the store, its for everyone, or you can sign up for free card[/QUOTE]

lol I did laugh at this too..he never says pro and you jumped all over him ><

The email definitely says power up rewards members only, and you have to enter your card number online at check out to get the deal, but I agree you will probably not have to be one in the store, and if have to just sign up for the card in store

[quote name='Jurassic425']I just tried to order GTA to see if it would be free, and it came up at full price. Yes, this was after entering my PUR #.[/QUOTE]

Is today Wednesday?

[quote name='TheFirst109']Is today Wednesday?[/QUOTE]

Oh didn't see that part, but hey thanks for your sarcastic response. :D

And actually, a previous poster said that the deals are working NOW, so it didn't hurt to try.

[quote name='Jurassic425']Oh didn't see that part, but hey thanks for your sarcastic response. :D[/QUOTE]

It wouldn't be Tuesday without a little sarcasm lol

And yeah double checked and GTA is only showing up under the $10 off in the ad not under the $20 off like the OP says

[quote name='joeyshadows']This. lol
First Bullestorm and Brink for 4 bucks...now a free GTA4. I'm getting spoiled.[/QUOTE]

You actually wasted money on Brink.....:applause:

And no, it won't be free. It's listed under the $10 off section.

[quote name='krashhole']You actually wasted money on Brink.....:applause:[/QUOTE]

As much as I hate that game you could have gotten 2 copys for free during that gamefly promo that started this morning like I did (before the prices got bumped up)

[quote name='strait edge follower']As much as I hate that game you could have gotten 2 copys for free during that gamefly promo that started this morning like I did (before the prices got bumped up)[/QUOTE]

The game sucked 199% ass. Why would I want 2 copies, even for free? LOL

[quote name='krashhole']The game sucked 199% ass. Why would I want 2 copies, even for free? LOL[/QUOTE]

So you can donate them to game development classes to teach them what a bad game looks like :)

[quote name='strait edge follower']So you can donate them to game development classes to teach them what a bad game looks like :)[/QUOTE]

:lol::lol:

First Bullestorm and Brink for 4 bucks...now a free GTA4. I'm getting spoiled.[/QUOTE]

How did u score that?

[quote name='tenzor']Damn, I was hoping to get Sonic Generations early, and avoid GS on Black Friday.[/QUOTE]

It's too bad the other BF deals won't be live. I would love to get the Dance Central and Kinect Sports games early. Plus, I'm looking to get Uncharted 2 as well.

[quote name='Jurassic425']Is Duke even worth $9.99. I've heard nothing but terrible things.[/QUOTE]

It depends. I liked it but it is not great. I also found it funny and nostalgic so for me it was worth it. Gameinformer gave it a 6.75 so its not just some horrible bomb that everyone hates. Even War in the North got a much lower score at 5.5

Really? Where and when was this? I hate missing deals such as this....

[quote name='TheFirst109']In the email I got, GTA is listed under the $10 off.[/QUOTE]

It is and it is in this thread too - I guess some people just misread it LOL.

I'll be picking up Duke Nukem with my $10 of anything coupon. I wonder if the used version will be discounted as there are a couple other games I would like to get and it would be awesome to get them as a B2G1...

oh man i thought we were actually going to get the actual black friday sale.

but question, my 10 percent discount card expired 2 years ago but i still get emails from powerups. does this mean im still eligible for the early b2g1 sale?

I'm planning on getting Fable 2, Halo 3, Gears 1, Splinter Cell Double Agent, Marvel Ultimate Alliance and Kung Fu Panda tomorrow with the B2G1 sale. If I'm able to get the Gears Triple Pack from Best Buy, then I'll exchange Gears 1 for Lost Planet: ECC, Star Wars: TFU or Prince of Persia.

On BF, I'll be getting:

Dance Central
Dance Central 2
Kinect Sports
Kinect Sports 2
Uncharted 2
4GB Pro Duo

There's a reason that Gamestop landed on the list of worst businesses. This Black Friday ad doesn't help them get off of it either.

[quote name='jj5206']I'll be picking up Duke Nukem with my $10 of anything coupon. I wonder if the used version will be discounted as there are a couple other games I would like to get and it would be awesome to get them as a B2G1...[/QUOTE]

Ive been Considering getting duke from gamestop. I also hope the used copy is cheaper cause if I hate it I can return it for a full refund within 7 days after buying it

[quote name='Mugatu']It is and it is in this thread too - I guess some people just misread it LOL.[/QUOTE]

It's called editing the post...which he did. Thanks!

LA Noire Complete for $20 doesn't sound too bad for me. Now I have to return the vanilla version I got for $20 from Target though.

[quote name='Mugatu']It is and it is in this thread too - I guess some people just misread it LOL.[/QUOTE]

Stupid GameStop. GTAIV was listed under $20 off before they updated their webpage, so no people weren't misreading. GS fucked up.

Not sure why anyone is looking for an old ass game like GTAIV even for $10 when they can just get the complete edition :/

[quote name='Glasscocked']LA Noire Complete for $20 doesn't sound too bad for me. Now I have to return the vanilla version I got for $20 from Target though.[/QUOTE]

The complete would be a good price for $20. Sadly though the vanilla version is the one that is on sale.

[quote name='Dark Rider']The complete would be a good price for $20. Sadly though the vanilla version is the one that is on sale.[/QUOTE]

This.

bread's done
Back