EA Origin Store Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals -BF3 $30!

coleipoo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Here are the deals on Origin for Black Friday and Cyber Monday. I don't know all the details yet or have any sort of codes or what not, but once I learn more, I will update the thread.

Save 42% on the Sims Collection - ends 12/31

Need for Speed Collection 50% off - ends 12/31

The Sports Collection - Save $75 - ends 12/31

Save 40% on the Sims mini collection - ends 12/31

B1G1 on select titles -no list yet, sorry - BLACK FRIDAY ONLY

$130 off the Sims Collection -$179.99 (lol) - BLACK FRIDAY ONLY

$30 off Battlefield 3 -$29.99 -BLACK FRIDAY AND CYBER MONDAY ONLY

Save 40% off all games box and PCDD -Cyber Monday only

I only have affiliate links which are not allowed here. The pages are not live yet anyhow. I will update ASAP when I get more details.

they offer the BF3 Non-Limited Edition, without that Back to Karkand expansion.

If it were BF3 Limited Edition, it would be a nice deal for those interested.

Origin, with its vague EULA, doesn't impress.

[quote name='Kuma']If I didnt have to use Origin this would be really awesome.[/QUOTE]

I agree I'd much rather just use steam as it is the superior platform however BF3 on pc has been fantastic. Few bugs don't get me wrong its not perfect but if you have a pc that can handle it you should dive right in. Tons of fun.

[quote name='radioactivez0r']If I hadn't gotten BF3 through Amazon for $42 day 1, I'd be miffed, but that's a great price.[/QUOTE]

$42 from Amazon is still a great price as what you're getting here is just the non-limited edition version of BF3 which doesn't include the Back to Karkand DLC/Expansion thingamabob ($15).

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']Hopefully this sale actually happens unlike the Alice/bulletstorm "deal" a few weeks back. I'm still perturbed about that one.[/QUOTE]

So am I. And I still am awaiting a deal on both of those games.

The real question to ask:

Can we gift origin games to friends? @ $30 I would like to buy a few friends a copy of the game for PC.

[quote name='DertyFoot']So am I. And I still am awaiting a deal on both of those games.[/QUOTE]

I bought Bulletstorm used for $6 at Blockbuster (5 for $30 sale), and it didn't have the online code. I'd never play it online anyway. Every single Blockbuster around me has copies still. If you have a Blockbuster in your area, you will most likely find one.

I would have paid $15 from EA but they fucked up. I'm glad I waited. I'll buy Alice used during Gamestops B2G1 tomorrow. I would have rather bought them new straight from the EA origin store, but I don't mind very much waiting and buying used.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']I bought Bulletstorm used for $6 at Blockbuster (5 for $30 sale), and it didn't have the online code. I'd never play it online anyway. Every single Blockbuster around me has copies still. If you have a Blockbuster in your area, you will most likely find one.

I would have paid $15 from EA but they fucked up. I'm glad I waited. I'll buy Alice used during Gamestops B2G1 tomorrow. I would have rather bought them new straight from the EA origin store, but I don't mind very much waiting and buying used.[/QUOTE]

FYI: you don't need the pass to play Bulletstorm online, the pass just unlocks more 'echo/score-attack' levels.

bread's done
Back