Goldeneye 007 Reloaded $39.99 Amazon ps3/360

last bond game I picked up were Goldeneye for Wii and Bloodstone, these were both $10 new at gamestop. Won't be long before this one does....

Confirming my taking the B1G1 half off with this and Skyrim was a poor choice. Almost as poor as buying SR3.

That said, I still enjoy this one a lot.

[quote name='thetruth1983']I'm gonna wait until this hits $9.99 in February. Thanks for the tip though![/QUOTE]

$4.99 used? :)

From what I understand, online community for both PS3 and 360 is dismal compared to Wii, than again can't say I'm surprised with both BF3 and MW3 having been released.

[quote name='thisboywillbreak']CAGs: shuttering developers since the beginning of time. :D[/QUOTE]

Well, in this case Activision sort of deserves it for pricing it higher than the Wii version was when it launched and timing it at the worst time possible. At the same time, Eurocom (the developer) has always been more of a porting company, so I never expected a groundbreaking game even when I played the Wii version, and I came out satisfied.

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']From what I understand, online community for both PS3 and 360 is dismal compared to Wii, than again can't say I'm surprised with both BF3 and MW3 having been released.[/QUOTE]
Makes no sense seeing as how its basically Call of Duty: 007.

bread's done
Back