XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

COLDblood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
65 (100%)
Got a XBOX code you don't need... why not drop it here?

Want a chance at a free code? Well then you better be fast!

(like any instant win contest you probably wont win... but keep trying)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you want any real chance at getting a code you need this link:
https://live.xbox.com/en-US/RedeemToken

If you have a question or statement about XBOX codes please use this thread to post them
(This was created to reduce the spam in the drop threads)
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8652580

Want a safer place to post your code without the worries of it being snagged by a non-member ?
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/group.php?groupid=453

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some easy to live by rules:
No asking for codes.
DO NOT private message any C.A.G asking for a code, unless a member asks.
Don't drop fake codes.
If you drop a in-game code please say what game its for.
Don't make it a contest for the code (E.g., guess a number,50th person to email me, etc), but you can be creative in your post.
If you want to drop a code but don't want a lurker to snag it or have member requirements, you can PM the first thread reply asking for it.

Its not a rule, but saying "Thank You" is the right thing to do if you use a code.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also make sure to follow the sites rules or you may find yourself banned!

Mods' note:
[quote name='shrike4242']
We'll make this very simple.

If you're begging for something or putting trade posts in this thread, you're going to get your posts deleted. Repeatedly doing so will get you temp banned or banned.

If you're trying to get referrals, YouTube subscriptions, or the like in exchange for codes, you're going to get permabanned on the spot.

Are we clear enough on this point?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='sp00ge']
Just a little warning to the next person that tries it: Posting fake codes in order to spam links, and then claiming the codes were taken by someone (which happens to be your dupe account), will get you banned.
[/QUOTE]

Link to the original "Xbox Code Drop" thread (which has been retired because it had to many posts and was effecting the site)

185fc4d53c.png

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=288545&highlight=XBOX+Code+Drop

Check back often, there may be a code offered here:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

967e62.png

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mikehaggar99']A code for the new thread then:

Battlefield 3 avatar suit:
KQT26-XM2RJ-3WFF3-GY346-MJQTZ[/QUOTE]

Already used, but thanks anyway.

[quote name='mikehaggar99']A code for the new thread then:

Battlefield 3 avatar suit:
KQT26-XM2RJ-3WFF3-GY346-MJQTZ[/QUOTE]

I get to be the first to say "lurked"!

[quote name='tankyroo']I guess I'll start this off with some rage t-shirts (Male)

PTDT3-7JTYC-JMPGK-T3YGJ-4WMQZ
PTRM9-F7T3X-FCTG7-PJJH3-3W44Z[/QUOTE]

Thank you, :) I used the code - PTRM9-F7T3X-FCTG7-PJJH3-3W44Z

Battlefield 3 XBox Live Avatar Suit

HCWXH-TJW29-K26KC-QM7Y4-CH9GZ
MDJKW-3XXP2-GVKG9-WTK47-7MKYZ
MDFMF-9M9H6-6VCG3-R6J3H-42KHZ

[quote name='Masterpitviper']Battlefield recon avatar outfit (Male)

KVF?D-WQC4C-YFWPR-?94RK-QGP?Z

? = Same letter/number[/QUOTE]

Got it, thanks.

[quote name='Thongs']Thing is..I just got it.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='TriskaidekaPunk']I already own it but... code was used. ^^^[/QUOTE]
but if you had it why did you try to use it?

[quote name='ThirdEchelon']Sorry, quoted the wrong thread, lol. Mine was from the members group.[/QUOTE]
i just checked the members page you already wrote thanks for the item you got there. so your liyng. i even checked the time you wrote it. 1 minute after you wrote you got the item in the members only code page you posted you got the item in the code drop page. so clearly your lying. Thong he probably just said it so no one would bother using it giving him time to redeem the code. and this dude has been getting almost every code for like the last 12 pages, hes do greedy and cant share with anyone else

[quote name='TriskaidekaPunk']STFU Wordoron, I am an active CAG member so I was advising it was lurked. so stop whining and posting unless crap in our new form.[/QUOTE]
dude WTF is your problem i just asked a damn question. dont need to be mean about it

[quote name='Wordoron']i just checked the members page you already wrote thanks for the item you got there. so your liyng. i even checked the time you wrote it. 1 minute after you wrote you got the item in the members only code page you posted you got the item in the code drop page. so clearly your lying. Thong he probably just said it so no one would bother using it giving him time to redeem the code. and this dude has been getting almost every code for like the last 12 pages, hes do greedy and cant share with anyone else[/QUOTE]

Hey smart guy. The thank you in the members only page was a minute AFTER this one. Which means I obviously thanked in the wrong post here, instead of the right one, there.

First post was here, not there.

[quote name='tankyroo']Hey guys, stop hating. Here's a couple Kinect Helicopter Props

2KPKC-K6JT6-WVKD2-YGVPC-73WFZ
2KPKQ-2K344-C2QYQ-3CV4G-WKWFZ[/QUOTE]
thanks got the first one. and sorry third echolon

The new thread has already went to shit.... :(

Foam Finger: ?HY9G-F96K4-HY49R-9KW9Q-CVPKZ
3x1 = ?

Heli Prop: ??GTT-6RMV4-J994Y-DMWV2-FQHDZ
?? = The producers of Dungeon Siege II, Bioshock and Boarderlands

Edit:
I hear you idk how many I have missed out on but thats the fun of it, but if I was you I would delete your unless posts above so you don't piss off any mods

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TriskaidekaPunk']The new thread has already went to shit.... :(

Foam Finger: ?HY9G-F96K4-HY49R-9KW9Q-CVPKZ
3x1 = ?

Heli Prop: ??GTT-6RMV4-J994Y-DMWV2-FQHDZ
?? = The producers of Dungeon Siege II, Bioshock and Boarderlands[/QUOTE]
im sorry too sheesh, i guess i was mad that im always late to a code :(

Carrots and Banshees:

R7HD7-CCC4T-KCGQ9-Q2V47-DCX3Z
XGTKC-DVWPW-9MPTX-P2CGR-JH2WZ
4V9Y6-6CCQD-CT36Y-VK3JF-37CGZ
QM2C2-MTK2Q-36W3W-PW9TX-MKPFZ