Black Friday Super Show of Savings 2011 - Friday 1AM EST

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[IMG-R=5838]25883[/IMG-R]The show is over! You can download it here.

We're going to be broadcasting LIVE from 1AM-2:30(ish)AM EST Thursday night/Friday morning. We'll be taking your calls on Black Friday shopping, general gaming, and anything else you want to talk about. There may even be a special guest or two!

Once the show goes live, you will be able to call in at (646) 652-2148. Just head right here on Thursday night/Friday Morning to listen in.

Last edited by a moderator:
6am GMT start ? Ideal start to the day ;)

Don't think the Amazon deals will be of any use to me though. Amazon UK sales are poor in comparison.

[quote name='Blue Lou']6am GMT start ? Ideal start to the day ;)

Don't think the Amazon deals will be of any use to me though. Amazon UK sales are poor in comparison.[/QUOTE]

Hopefully they saved the best deals for Friday.

Cheapy, I know you don't really like posting the live show because of quality issues but I'd like to give it a listen later as unfortunately I'll be asleep in my part of the world when show starts. Will it be available in podcast form?

I've just witnessed some videos on YouTube, you Americans certainly take it seriously... I used to think that the scenes in Jingle All The Way were an exaggeration.

[quote name='Blue Lou']I've just witnessed some videos on YouTube, you Americans certainly take it seriously... I used to think that the scenes in Jingle All The Way were an exaggeration.[/QUOTE]

Try googling "Black Friday fights" You'll get quite a laugh

I've just uploaded a higher quality version. It should be ready for download here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't ever let Jimmy call in again, other than him great show. Only one prank call in, but it was to be expected.

Glad to hear the Wombat soundboard, wish you had more prepared! In future CAGcast shows if Wombat or Shipwreck cannot make the show, you should have a more extensive soundboard prepared for both of them.

Absolutely phenomenal. See how great the show can be without Wombat. Jimmy Mack was hilarious, I'll repost this in last week's show feedback thread.

Was up listening to this live last night. The Wal-mart ape guy, the loud guy who cursed at Shipwreck for showing disinterest in him being a pinball player, H-BOMB, I was dying laughing on multiple occasions. It got uncomfortable when that disdainful Jimmy guy started insulting callers, but H-BOMB WAS THE MAN. Great show even though there weren't much Black Friday deals to talk about this year, thanks for doing it guys. I've had fond memories listening to the Black Friday cagcast in past years and this one was no exception.

I thought it was hilarious when Jimmy kept telling Cheapy he should keep the show going for hours, and when the next caller had a boring story Jimmy was like "oh god this was a mistake"

Jimmy Mack and the racist dude should go off an do their own show, then we can just avoid them completely.

bread's done
Back