Xbox 360 game cases

SenatorZelda

CAG Veteran
Anybody know where to get official empty xbox 360 game cases. I have a couple cases I would like to replace (they came damaged in my future shop order but since I opened it I can not return it)

future shop suggested contacting the publisher but that didnt work xbox doesnt sell them or provide replacements. I tried emailing bethesda but I doubt that will do anything.

Anybody have any ideas

Umm, you don't need that many? Wander into HMV, they usually sell real cases that for whatever reason they have laying around. Specific stock is somewhat YMMV, but a few single disc green 360 cases shouldn't be hard to get.

[quote name='SenatorZelda']Anybody know where to get official empty xbox 360 game cases. I have a couple cases I would like to replace (they came damaged in my future shop order but since I opened it I can not return it)

future shop suggested contacting the publisher but that didnt work xbox doesnt sell them or provide replacements. I tried emailing bethesda but I doubt that will do anything.

Anybody have any ideas[/QUOTE]

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/3-XBox-360-G...986?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20bb0aa70a

[quote name='SenatorZelda']Anybody know where to get official empty xbox 360 game cases. I have a couple cases I would like to replace (they came damaged in my future shop order but since I opened it I can not return it)

Anybody have any ideas[/QUOTE]

That doesn't sound right to me, I think you can return them, but only for a replacement of the same game, you can't return for cash or credit, so you should be able to get a replacement from FutureShop, again only of the same game.

EDIT: Yeah, FutureShop Policy
"Due to copyright laws, computer and game console software, music CDs, DVDs and videos in opened packages may only be exchanged for the same item."

bread's done
Back