Gamestop Gift Card

KCeriales

CAGiversary!
Hey CAG,

I recently received the following email from GameStop regarding their Pick Your Perks Giveaway:
Thank you for your recent participation in GameStop's Call of Duty: MW3 Pick Your Perks Sweepstakes. During your visit you were awarded $5 GameStop Gift Card. The gift card is limited to online purchases only at GameStop.com

Since I live outside the US and there are no GameStop shops in the Netherlands, I thought I'd share this gift card to one lucky CAG'er :)

No contest involved, I'll just post the code! First come first serve :)

Your Code: 6006493711001406013
Pin Number: 0307

awesome! thanks i really appreciate it :) i picked up the batman a.c. robin dlc . hopefully someday i can return the favor.

Wait wait...you can use it more than once?! Sweet! :D

Nope. Just tried it and it said "Card has zero balance." Darn. Would've picked up some $5 XBLA games.

i guess we all clicked submit order at the same exact time ? idk but i like it hahahaha. oh and i tried to use it again but it didnt work

zen15 and breakline, does the $5 show up in the details of your order in Order History? When I went to check out, it said -$5 so I figured I used it. But it doesn't show on my order now.

I think we applied it to our accounts and it allowed others to do so untill the balance was used up. But it still allowed our orders to go through because it was already applied to our account, even if someone else bought somethng with it already.

it doesn't show up on my order history either. But I bought a dlc and already got the code and i have no credt card in my account if they try to charge me.

It doesnt work for me, idk if I entered it in the wrong spot or not, do you enter it in the promo code spot at checkout? If so it isnt working anymore.

[quote name='icp_00_111']It doesnt work for me, idk if I entered it in the wrong spot or not, do you enter it in the promo code spot at checkout? If so it isnt working anymore.[/QUOTE]

You DO understand it was a gift card and wasn't SUPPOSED to work more than once, right?

[quote name='mietha']You DO understand it was a gift card and wasn't SUPPOSED to work more than once, right?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I just tried to get it to work, it sounded like a couple of people got it to work more than once and I thought there was a chance it was a universal code they sent. My bad, btw thanks for the caps on the key words otherwise I would have been so confused. :roll:

[quote name='breakline']hopefully someday i can return the favor.[/QUOTE]

Haha no need, CAG has been good for me already :) (even managed to get me a free BF3 copy for my xbox)

bread's done
Back