Black Friday Deals on a Desktop PC that could play TOR well?

dstan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I know nothing about computers nowadays, but I really want to play The Old Republic when it comes out.

I keep looking for a decent deal on a desktop pc (500 or less plz), but whenever I show a deal to friends who know what's what they keep saying something about how the pc's have integrated graphics cards or whatever.

So is there or are there going to be any good deals on a PC that will have a proper graphics card and run TOR well? I don't care if a monitor is separate or not, just trying to get a good deal on a PC itself.

Thanks for any help folks!

You really should just have a friend build you one. You could easily get a quad core with 8gb ram and a decent video card for under 500.

I built my friend a computer with those specs for about 400 bucks about 3 months ago... He supplied an old 500gb sata hard drive and it was beautiful.

[quote name='fireseal859']You really should just have a friend build you one. [/QUOTE] Hmm maybe he don't have anyone who does that, hence posting it here.

I'm looking for a new desktop myself that can run games like Skyrim decently around $600-$700 price budget, since I'm also looking for a new monitor.

Haven't gotten far with my research yet but it's annoying that a lot of retailers are crazy about tablet crap nowadays. The lack of PCs on Black Friday brochures makes it all harder to find a good deal nowadays so you'd have to look for them in the store.

Though, the nicest pre-made desktop online I see right now is this.

bread's done
Back