Best 3D Games for PS3 or 360?

jcook793

CAGiversary!
I have both a PS3 and a 360. Found a good deal on a 3D TV which is being delivered next week. I hadn't really planned on buying a 3D set, so I haven't paid any attention to what games support 3D. Any new games that are *really* fun in 3D?

Bonus points if it has a good 2-player mode. My brother-in-law is coming in for Christmas and we always spend a few hours gaming a bit.

I've tried Googling and am already thinking about Mortal Kombat for the PS3...

Thanks.

I've played a few games in 3D and the quality seems to vary from game to game. Resistance 3 and Batman almost made me sick, but stuff like Black Ops and Crysis 1 & 2 looked pretty good. Mortal Kombat might look good in 3D because of the perspective and the various moving layers in the background. Probably my favorite 3D experience was Uncharted 3: the 3D really makes things pop in what is already a pretty cinematic game. The game also has multiplayer and a co-op mode, though I'm not sure if it allows local play or not.

Thanks for the comments. I missed Uncharted 3 for $29.99 on Best Buy's site already. Too insane to go out tomorrow for me. Black Ops and Crysis 2 are on sale now though so I'll snag those. Thanks!

[quote name='jcook793']Thanks for the comments. I missed Uncharted 3 for $29.99 on Best Buy's site already. Too insane to go out tomorrow for me. Black Ops and Crysis 2 are on sale now though so I'll snag those. Thanks![/QUOTE]

No prob, I should note though with Black Ops that when you turn on the 3D the game goes from the normal 60 fps down to 30 fps and some of the larger weapons sort of "clip" into the HUD.

I managed to snag Uncharted 3 on an Amazon lightning deal just now. Pretty stoked. Also picked up Batman: AC so I'll give that a whirl too.

bread's done
Back