Microsoft Store BF prices - B&M ONLY!

jdawgg76

CAGiversary!
Feedback
28 (100%)
I posted this in the major BF thread, but it seems like it'll get buried quick so just posting it here so it gets seen and merged over. This is from The Microsoft Store Facebook page and it's pretty impressive. Considering I did the gift card promo, want a Kinect and games for it and forza and batman and the fact they seem to be matching the best deal on most games, this seems like the place for me to go. Unfortunately, there are only a few MSoft stores (listed at the bottom) and these prices are stated as in store only:

Black Friday Deals at Your Local Microsoft Store

Share · Public Event

TimeFriday, November 25 · 12:00am - 9:00pm
LocationYour Local Microsoft Store

Created ByMicrosoft Store
More InfoGetting a jump on your holiday shopping? Be sure to make a stop at your local Microsoft Store. We’re here – and ready – to make shopping for your favorite products a little easier.

And you won’t want to miss out on our major Black Friday deals starting at midnight on Friday, 11/25.

... Buy one of our expert-picked PCs and receive a $100 gift card, 12am -6am ONLY
Pick out the perfect PC for your family, and get a $100 Microsoft Store gift card valid at any store location.

But hurry, this offer is only good until 6 a.m. on Black Friday, and only at participating store locations. Check the list below to see if your local store is included and for store hours.

Kinect Sensor for $99: Buy a Kinect Sensor for $99 and receive Fruit Ninja, Gunstringer and Kinect Adventures with purchase. This is valid at any of our retail store locations only. Not available online.

Amazing Black Friday savings on games at all Microsoft Store locations (Note: this deal is not valid for purchases made at our online store at MicrosoftStore.com)
• Assassins Creed Revelations: was $59.99, now $28.00
• Batman: Arkham City: was $59.99, now $28.00
• Battlefield 3: was $59.99, now $28.00
• COD Black Ops: was $59.99, now $28.00
• Dance Central 1 and 2: was $49.99, now $15.00
• Disney Universe: was $49.99, now $28.00
• FIFA 12: was $59.95, now $28.00
• Forza 4: was $59.99, now $28.00
• GOW 3: was $59.99, now $28.00
• Just Dance 3: was $39.99, now $24.99
• Kinect Sports and Kinect Sports Season 2: was $49.99, now $15.00
• Madden 2012: was $59.95, now $28.00
• NBA 2k12: was $59.99, now $28.00
• Rabbids: Alive and Kicking: was $49.99, now $24.99
• Sesame Street: Once Upon A Monster: was $49.99, now $24.99
• Wipeout: was $49.99, now $24.99
• Kinect Disneyland: was $49.99, now $15.00
• Halo CE Anniversary: was $ 39.99, now $15.00

And come in for our other amazing Black Friday and seasonal deals on everything from PCs, to Xbox + Kinect gaming systems, to Windows Phones and more.

Microsoft Store Black Friday Hours, 11/25*:
Bellevue Square Mall (Belleview, WA) – 12 a.m.
Westfield Century City (Los Angeles, CA) – 12 a.m.
Fashion Valley Mall (San Diego, CA) – 12 a.m.
Houston Galleria, (Houston, TX) – 6 a.m.
Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) – 12 a.m.
Park Meadows Mall (Lone Tree, CO) – 5 a.m.
Scottsdale Fashion Square (Scottsdale, AZ) – 5 a.m.
South Coast Plaza (Costa Mesa, CA) - 5 a.m.
The Shops at Mission Viejo (Mission Viejo, CA) – 12 a.m.
University Village (Seattle, WA) – 12 a.m.
Oakbrook Center (Oak Brook, IL) – 12 a.m.
Tysons Corner Center (Tysons Corner, VA) – 12 a.m.
Mall of America (Bloomington, MN) – 12 a.m.
Westfield Valley Fair (Santa Clara, CA) – 5 a.m.

*Store locations opening before 6 a.m. are participating in the “Buy a PC, get a $100 Gift Card” but don’t forget, this deal ends 6 a.m. on 11/25, so be sure to set your alarm!

[quote name='adamgould']Seriously, No PS3 games......What kind of place is this?[/QUOTE]
And Nintendo! What a bias ass store!

grrrrrrrrrr no stores in MA :(

I would have been all over Halo CE, someone pick it up for us CAG's for about $20 shipped ;)

good deals on games, i doubt many would go there

Yeah that deal on Halo is insanely good. I am barely interested in the game, but for $15 I would get it, too bad not a single MS Store near me.

I would definitely pick up the Halo Anniversary game for that price, and I didn't even realize that there is a Microsoft store at the Century City mall. But I will be out of town for Black Friday with no stores nearby.

[quote name='earvcunanan']I'll be dropping by Bellevue to pick up Halo CE and Gears 3. I'm sure they'll have tons of those.[/QUOTE]

A fellow CAG from the 425? What city are you in? Seattle?

Wow, looks like they matched just about every good 360 deal out there. I'm curious what prompted them to sell Halo CEA at $15 though... if someone else is doing this and I don't know about it, it needs to be brought to my attention immediately.

huh....sitting on a 125 dollar gift card to the Microsoft Store from the epic 4 preorders....debating going to get some of these deals!

And just in case anyone forgot, they have that 15% off 100 20% 500 deal going till 12/20 so hopefully they stack. I still haven't gotten any of my gift cards from the promos, but will be sure to go to century city, nice find OP. Also that Disneyland game is very much worth $15, its got a lot of variety as far as kinect games go...

Well looks like i'll be using their price protection on the two copies of Halo I purchased. Love the verbage of the receipts its so beneficial to the customer. Unlike all the other stores. I'll go for the kinect games since they are so cheap. Lots of good games to be had if I hadn't already bought them.

[quote name='bzchanboy']Well looks like i'll be using their price protection on the two copies of Halo I purchased. Love the verbage of the receipts its so beneficial to the customer. Unlike all the other stores. I'll go for the kinect games since they are so cheap. Lots of good games to be had if I hadn't already bought them.[/QUOTE]

what price protection?

[quote name='hqn101']what price protection?[/QUOTE]
here
[quote name='Microsoft Store Receipt']Price Protection: Microsoft will give you the benefit of any price reduction that it offers within thirty (30) calendar days of your purchase. To be eligible, you must request a refund or in-store credit equal to the difference between the price paid and the current price, within fourteen (14) calendar days of the price reduction and provide your original receipt.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='bzchanboy']here[/QUOTE]

Thanks that means i got to head out on friday and have them price match it even it its sold out, I should be able to get a price match

[quote name='Itach']How can you price match something without ms ad? Do they have an ad? lol[/QUOTE]

Im gonna price match the ms store of a previous purchase.

I'd love to get Halo Anniversary for that price but there isn't a MS store anywhere in the state. I know its new, but no one has a deal one it.

Would there really be crowds for Black Friday at a Microsoft Store, in Mission Viejo no less? These sound like some okay deals but fuck Black Friday.

I really want Halo CE, but the local mall will be crazy, and I have to hit up Walmart and a bunch of other places first, thinking whether or not it's worth it...

Great prices on the kinect games! Would be nice if there was an MS near NY or Miami, not that it matters since I am in the Caribbean right now anyways, lol.

[quote name='That Lao Guy']Oh yeahh san diego is in boiiii[/QUOTE]

Yeah, going to Fashion Valley tomorrow to pick up Dance Central and Kinect Sports. Hopefully there will be some left at around 11am.

Edit: Shit just saw they had Kinect Disneyland for $15, just bought it off Microsoft Expert Zone for $25 >.<

I wonder if you can cancel orders...

Fuuuuuuck...wonder if the Sony Style store and Apple store will be open at midnight tonight as well? Looks like I'll be at the Century City store tonight for a bunch of dem shits, most importantly :

• Assassins Creed Revelations: was $59.99, now $28.00
• Kinect Disneyland: was $49.99, now $15.00
• Halo CE Anniversary: was $ 39.99, now $15.00

Microsoft Store Black Friday Hours, 11/25*:
Westfield Century City (Los Angeles, CA) – 12 a.m.

If it is anything like last year, you need to keep checking but they offered some of the deals online as well on BF only

did any one here get their extra giftcards from going to all the launches?
will be going tomorrow anyways now that i hear about the price protection. i should get a refund on kinect disneyland, dance central 2, kinect sports 2, battlefield 3, & halo anniversery. battlefield 3, kinect sports 2, & dance central 2 would be exactly 30 days tomorrow. hope this all goes through that would be awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone waiting outside Mall of America? What's the line like. I would hate to go out there and not get a copy of anything. I bet MOA in general is nuts.

[quote name='bzchanboy']here[/QUOTE]

Thank you very much :D

[quote name='spauldingfan']Just got to the century city store , only one here, really hope its midnight they are opening at.[/QUOTE]

Their facebook page says Century City is opening at 12am. That's awesome that you don't have a long line.

bread's done
Back