Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D/Starfox 3D Both for $40 CITICARD MEMBERS ONLY!

Joe Fongul

CAGiversary!
Feedback
172 (100%)
Here's a great deal for two Nintendo 3DS titles. The only 'catch' is that you have to purchase it using a Citibank Credit Card or Debit Card only. This was a deal through Citibank that I received an e-mail about earlier. Figured the deal was good enough to share ;)

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D/Starfox 3D $39.99 Bundle . This deal includes Free Shipping....

There are more specials for other game related items (CoD: Black Ops PS3 $29.99, Halo Reach $25, Madden 12 PS3/360 $39.99) that are lukewarm at best. They did have a $39 Move Bundle that sold out. You can check the other deals out here.

damnit... i already am getting starfox fox xmas and decided to wait a bit longer on ocarina since ive beaten it to death on other systems and wont play it right now... but this wouldve been a great deal. for the 2... crap lol Maybe I can get it and then return starfox to amazon...

is this site legit? it seems very basic... im a bit weary on it. cuz ill probably order it and returns my starfox i bought to amazon... but the site seems so basic and when i do a search for the site on yahoo nothing comes up for it...

[quote name='Joe Fongul']Here's a great deal for two Nintendo 3DS titles. The only 'catch' is that you have to purchase it using a Citibank Credit Card or Debit Card only. This was a deal through Citibank that I received an e-mail about earlier. Figured the deal was good enough to share ;)

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D/Starfox 3D $39.99 Bundle . This deal includes Free Shipping....

There are more specials for other game related items (CoD: Black Ops PS3 $29.99, Halo Reach $25, Madden 12 PS3/360 $39.99) that are lukewarm at best. They did have a $39 Move Bundle that sold out. You can check the other deals out here.[/QUOTE]

Thanks so much. 2 games I was on the fence about, but not at this price.

yea i am unsure if its a scam cuz nothing on it is related to citibank itself... so its odd. and as i said, search engines show NOTHING about prm specials.... i have a citicard as it was my first credit card ever, so its not often used, but dunno if i wanna take the chance. anyone here had success in the past with this site?

nevermind the site is called premium incentive services Inc and they DO seem legit so i guess ill bite. the thing is it says 25 available.. and 2 of u ordered... yet it still says 25 available. so i dunno. guess im risking it

[quote name='GrimmTrixX']nevermind the site is called premium incentive services Inc and they DO seem legit so i guess ill bite. the thing is it says 25 available.. and 2 of u ordered... yet it still says 25 available. so i dunno. guess im risking it
[/QUOTE]

Tc did say he got email from Citibank...I'll be checking my bank account closely just in case

ahh ok cool! good news then! thing is.. i see no lock on the website so that makes me a bit nervous. but gonna give it a shot regardless.

Seems legit now that I did some bactracking. I went to specials.citi.com and when you click on an item to purchase, it takes you to the site. The games show up as S/O whne you go about it that way so; I'm out of luck. Oh, well...he who hesitates...blah blah blah. :lol:

[quote name='GrimmTrixX']nevermind the site is called premium incentive services Inc and they DO seem legit so i guess ill bite. the thing is it says 25 available.. and 2 of u ordered... yet it still says 25 available. so i dunno. guess im risking it
[/QUOTE]

I, too, am skeptical about the site. I looked at this earlier today when it was first posted and I swear it said there were something like 47 available. I'm still leary of ordering from that site, though. :)

If one of you that orders gets a confirmation email and it seems legit. Please post.

[quote name='Ed_']Seems legit now that I did some bactracking. I went to specials.citi.com and when you click on an item to purchase, it takes you to the site. The games show up as S/O whne you go about it that way so; I'm out of luck. Oh, well...he who hesitates...blah blah blah. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Click yes yes yes... and report a compromised card later.

It shows back in stock now...WTF...okay, I'm not pulling the trigger after all. I already own both those games, but I was hoping to return them to Target for my $ back.

i ordered it. no confirmation email as of yet. but also it says i can log in and check status on the site.. yet i see nothing besides view and edit tabs. view just shows how long ive beena member for, and edit just lets me edit my email and whatnot... so yea more nervous now... lol

Saw it go out of stock, but now that it's back in stock I decided to order it. Pretty sure it's legit, just not a very professional looking website.

Sorry that I haven't checked back to answer any questions regarding this deal. The URL in the OP came from a link on the Citi Specials website here . Hope this answers any issues regarding the deal.....

one thing i noticed is that i dont think there was a security lock on the top of the page. I didnt see one just now going to the cart. but i found it from the citibank site so sounds good to me.

I have ordered from them before. They are legit. They send an email confirmation then a shipping confirmation email. Warning though items may come banged up. I got a PS3 Bundle and they simply put it in a mailing bag so it was a bit beat up, but for $39 I won't complain to much.

nope still nothing for me..has anyones card even been charged? I haven't logged into the account to see. Yeah the website is sh*t, very poor

[quote name='0_0']Anyone received this yet? The website is poorly made and there's no way to track anything.[/QUOTE]

I received an order confirmation but no shipping notice yet, and there is nothing in my user account on their terrible website. Not really worried about it, though.

If you do a search on prmspecials you'll find people bought things last dec through their specials and received them. There were a few deals posted on slick deals. Basically for the people who didn't get the product their CC was charged the amount and credited shortly after. If your card was charged and you haven't been credited you should be one of the lucky ones to get the games. I'm positive this is not a scam, but can't promise you were lucky enough to get the games.

Still nothing on my end, definitely charged me and definitely didnt refund credit- ill give it til end of the week but its bizarre that theres no number to call...

With them making next to no profit on the products they offer I can't blame them for a mediocre website or lack of support. It will work out Gentlemen. Relax!

-Brian

[quote name='Hardware']I received my tracking # via email today. Games will be here tomorrow. : )[/QUOTE]

I received my tracking number too. I am not even a Citi cardholder. I paid with my Discover card.

yep! I finally got tracking # and all of that. I got worried too cuz i didnt get an email for the order itself. But my card was billed the $39 and i have tracking info on it. Thank god. And i guess you didnt need to be citicard holder, since technically the website is only found by finding it through citibanks site. lol So they didnt take into account CAGs telling everyone about it.

I was glad of this sale. sadly i bought starfox from amazon for early xmas gift for myself, but hadnt gotten around to OoT yet, so im gonna sell starfox on ebay after xmas is over and hopefully get most my money back. Either way, very happy how it turned out.

Last edited by a moderator:
man, I love how we are in this thread together! Glad ya'll got your games, I think this was my best BF purchase and out of the $100's I spent, the one I want the most! Everything else has trickled in to my mailbox, but not this..haven't got an email yet either..:cry: back to waiting..

mine came in yesterday. awesome deal. wanted zelda but ive beaten OoT so many times i decided to wait, but wanted starfox. so it worked out.

[quote name='hmbtnguy']I just received another set of both Zelda and SF64. Did anyone else get two of these things?[/QUOTE]

LOL, so did I! Probably rec'd mine last Weds/Thurs. I've been logging in everyday on the credit card to check the ledger for a second charge, and nothing. Wish I'd ordered the actual 3DS from them too..

bread's done
Back