Vanquish PS3 back at $5 Best Buy

My back order on this from last week shipped yesterday. They also refunded the 51 cents difference (I bought it at $5.50)

Many thanks! Sibling had the 360 version but I never had time to finish it. Glad to have it on my own system without feeling like I'm double-dipping, price-wise.

The order goes through, but is it really going to ship? I think more likely than not they'll be canceled: in your order history, for "order status" it says "usually ships in null - null days". If it was an order for an in-stock item, I'm pretty sure they would give you a real estimate.

Mine went through Wednesday night I think. Was happy about that. Didnt think they would fulfill seeing as how they've been pulling douche moves this whole holiday season.

ahhh boo!! I can't buy it! It's not available for shipping and non of the stores around me have it in stock :cry:

[quote name='KidSqueek']ahhh boo!! I can't buy it! It's not available for shipping and non of the stores around me have it in stock :cry:[/QUOTE]

go to checkout, you can place the order. If it will go through then is another question

Thanks for the heads up OP. Was kind of surprised this game hadn't shown up in an Amazon Lightning Deal yet, but hard to beat this price. Just hope orders actually ship and this isn't some glitch in the system.

Once again, I'll bite. My order for the pre-owned $5 copy is still backordered. Whichever one actually comes through, I'll cancel the other (or return the used if both somehow ship). Fingers crossed...

Thanks! I missed this one yesterday. Also got SW Force Unleashed 2 CE for $7.99, both free ship. Hope they don't cancel my orders!

Was having the problem of the used game not being available near me. It let me check out with it saying it will ship to my house (but said shipping not available). Now its still being processed, but it says it will ship in Null-null days. What are the chances of it going through?

Just placed my order paid with paypal. Can't go wrong at $5.29 total hope it ships. Thanks OP. Best buy has really gotten my money this year and had by far the best deals.

I already have it for Xbox, but why not get a copy for my PS3?!

This game is the bomb. Probably my favorite action game from last year.

[quote name='United_Korea']it says estimated delivery date is today. i don't think these will ship.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm thinking the same.

If you don't think your order will ship, it's not going to ship. Too many of you 'hope it ships'. Negative thought=negative outcome.

I ordered mine after they went out of stock, a few days ago. Got an email, yesterday, saying it shipped.

For $5 and change, why not? The order went through. If it gets cancelled, no biggie. If it ships, wonderful. Can't really lose on this one. My order went through as described. Now we can only hope for the best. Good luck, everybody.

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']If you don't think your order will ship, it's not going to ship. Too many of you 'hope it ships'. Negative thought=negative outcome.

[/QUOTE]

Negative (or positive) thought has no impact on the outcome.

[quote name='wastedyears']Negative (or positive) thought has no impact on the outcome.[/QUOTE]

Stop being so logical!

If it ships nice, if not, no big deal.

This may be the most underated game I've played in a long time. It doesn't have the depth of a Ninja Gaiden but it offers a great style, a really cool and unique mechanic and generally awesome production value and great tongue in cheek writing. FOr 60 bucks it's pretty short but for 10 it's an absolute steal. Hopefully everyone who orders gets it.

Oh and also, I think it's worth mentioning that most games at the $5 mark aren't really worth playing but Vanquish most certainly is.

As far as third person shooters go, I like it even more than the Gears of War series.

Just don't expect some extensive online multiplayer component because it doesn't have one.

bread's done
Back