$7.99 - Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II Collector's Edition - PS3 - Best Buy !

[quote name='nateeasy29']not available for shipping[/QUOTE]

Push through the process and ignore the "Not available for shipping". Should go through, but don't know if BB will honor it.

Not available for shipping, yet ordered anyway. Let's see what a little force persuasion could do.

"I HAVE ALTERED THE DEAL- PRAY I DON'T ALTER IT ANY FURTHER!"

I cant get it to work. It says Delivery options: Shipping and Store pickup. I cant select shipping. Its grayed out. No locations near me have it in stock.

Edit: Okay I got it now.

[quote name='mickleohb']It says not available for shipping and no store near me has it for in store pick up. Oh well. I would have picked this up for $8.[/QUOTE]

Try checking out anyway it'll let you

[quote name='ssjmichael']Try checking out anyway it'll let you[/QUOTE]

I tried to force checkout. It just keeps asking me to pick a location.

ordered it through the force checkout option or whatever. I'll probably regret ordering this game, I only heard bad things but how bad could a $8 game be?

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, guys. It wasn't THAT terrible. It's kinda short, too, so you'll probably fly through it and move onto your next game.

If this goes through, awesome. If not, that's OK too. I've had my eye on it as a "if it gets cheap I'll pick it up" thing for a while.

Just ordered one, $8 is a steal. Even though shipping is grayed out, select store pickup and dont select a store. You will be asked your shipping address, and will be able to checkout fine.

I ordered earlier today (after it said "Shipping not available") and I just received an email that the item is backordered and should ship within the next 1-2 weeks.

[quote name='DeathByFRODO']At that price, in for one. just ordered, we'll see if i get that back ordered email as well.[/QUOTE]

How'd you "just order"? It's been out of stock for shipping since last night for me.. store pickup only

[quote name='sunghost']How'd you "just order"? It's been out of stock for shipping since last night for me.. store pickup only[/QUOTE]

Go through the entire order and at the end you can opt for shipping even though it says no shipping available.

bread's done
Back