Nothing right now

Greetings. I don't have what you want, but I do reside in Parkville, MD (which may be useful for local dealings)

Well I do have a few other games I want, but I really should focus on getting Suikoden 2 first. Though, I appreciate you posting and I hope we will be able to make some trades as soon as I get this game.

[quote name='HiddenSpikeTrap']Well I do have a few other games I want, but I really should focus on getting Suikoden 2 first. Though, I appreciate you posting and I hope we will be able to make some trades as soon as I get this game.[/QUOTE]

Cool, and good luck. You might want to check out the lowball auction forum, over time I've seen maybe two S2's pop up and they regularly hit $80--it's one of those titles that everyone wants so you might have a better shot selling a little of what you have and shooting for an outright purchase.

[quote name='HiddenSpikeTrap']How exactly does the lowball auction work? Something like ebay?[/QUOTE]

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=295551

Check out the spoiler at the bottom of the first post. Generally the way it works as a buyer is that you place your bid in the thread where the lowball is taking place, for example:

Smash Bros. 64 - $3
Kartia - $1

If you get your bid in before the OP declares AUCTION over, you've won the item. In most cases shipping is $3 for the first item and $1.50 for each additional. Also in most cases you can pay with either Paypal or Amazon Payments.

So yeah, it is an auction format; but one big advantage you have over ebay is that many items will end cheaper here (Like the $3 Black Label Silent Hill that's now in my collection) ;)

Ah, Thank you very much. =)

As for what you mentioned with Suikoden 2, I don't have $80 to spend on getting it, if I did I'd buy it off ebay. That's why I'm trying to trade for it. I don't mind trading 2-3 games with $20-40 depending on what games, but I can't afford $80. =/

It's very rare to find a Suikoden 2 in a lowball and when they do, they don't go for cheap. Just be patient, I bought mine here on CAG a year ago from a guy that needed the money, for like 60 buck. (in mint condition)

bread's done
Back