Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition - 360 $19.99 at Amazon

[quote name='CaoPi']deciding if I should grab a second copy for the 360, I only have AE as DLC. I'm a SF 4 nut![/QUOTE]

Yeah I held off getting the DLC just because I knew of the printing of the disk and would rather have the it on a disk even though its just an update.

I sold off my SF4 and SSF4 copies for about 30 or so a few months back. Figured it wouldn't be worth owning 3 copies of the same game. The 2012 update is supposed to be the last update to the game I believe.

[quote name='Gosha']I sold off my SF4 and SSF4 copies for about 30 or so a few months back. Figured it wouldn't be worth owning 3 copies of the same game. The 2012 update is supposed to be the last update to the game I believe.[/QUOTE]

Isn't 2012 update just a patch for balance? Again since this is Capcom it might be yet another release

[quote name='joshnorm']Isn't 2012 update just a patch for balance? Again since this is Capcom it might be yet another release[/QUOTE]

balance patches releases, I don't think it will be the last. I don't see them releasing anymore characters. Poison and Hugo are already going to be released on SFxTekken

Oh and yeah AE 2012 patch is due in Dec even though it's quoted as 2012!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='benjamouth']Sweet, now I can get all 3 versions of a game I never play.[/QUOTE]

Funny. I always want SF games as they come out yet never play them either.

[quote name='benjamouth']Sweet, now I can get all 3 versions of a game I never play.[/QUOTE]

As much as I hate the way Capcom sells annual updated versions, I too can't help but buy their games.

I already have all three versions that i don't play. :/

luckily, i only have them on xbox and traded in my ps3 ssf4 and not buying arcade edition for ps3 till i find more time to play.

I love These games because they're the only game I can play at a high level online. I ordered it from GS on Friday. I like how capcom let people who had bought super play with those who upgraded to Arcade.

[quote name='joshnorm']Looks like they finally got around to matching the Gamestop.com deal on Super Street Fighter IV AE for the 360.

[/QUOTE]

It was this price on Friday, but went OOS.

Yeah, the deal didn't last really long only overnight and went oos. I'm glad they brought it back for people who didn't want a gutted copy.

[quote name='cRodz']really?
You can not put PS3 in the title?[/QUOTE]

Nope, I sure couldn't since that was already posted a few days ago and is already buried. This was just to let people know that the :360: was available which I linked.

Also, thanks for the updates on the patch. I can't wait for this to come in so I can pick it up again.

bread's done
Back