FREE Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

[quote name='M3wThr33']Got a card in the mail to confirm it. I re-entered the address and everything should be coming.[/quote]

same as me...i hope they actually send the product next time

Gone

We're out of free
Mr. Clean Magic Erasers!

We're sorry, but Moms.tremor.com can no longer fulfill requests for free Mr. Clean Magic Erasers. This offer was good for as long as our special supply lasted. The overwhelming response we received has depleted our warehouse.

Consumer feed back tells us that this is a great product. We hope you'll pick one up on your next visit to your local retailer.

Sincerely,

Shanon,
Moms.tremor.com

[quote name='danny-o']This site is going to be sending you ads in the mail like crazy now.[/quote]

I have yet to recieve 1 ad from any FREE offer I have signed up for.

And I also got the magic eraser a long while ago and it was a 2 pack - and it works great.

These things work good. They take just about any stains off, and my mom actually had fun using them for awhile :p

My card finally showed up today. What a weird promotion. Sign up so we can send you a card so you can sign up.

[quote name='PsyClerk']My card finally showed up today. What a weird promotion. Sign up so we can send you a card so you can sign up.[/quote]

I recieved a box of 2 magic erasers.

And for those who didn't get anything - it was while supplies lasted. *sigh*

bread's done
Back