Have: Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary sealed. Want: Amazon credit, trades

Collaborator

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Thanks to the sale at the Microsoft Store on Black Friday, I have several new sealed copies of Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary for sale/trade. I'm looking for around $30 ea. shipped in credit/trades. All I'm sad about is that I didn't get more of them, as I practically had free run of the place Fri morn.

Things I'm looking for:
Amazon Credit, Steam Gifts, Cash
Xbox 360 games (preferably also sealed)
Anything else that seems interesting/fair.

Note: I will not accept Paypal, sorry.

I'm at work during the day. Reply or PM me and I'll get to it when I can.
Thanks.

***Update: I only have 1 copy left. PM or reply with your lists or offers and I'll get back to you when I can. I also have enough xbox points/live time to last me years, so I don't need those anymore. Thanks!***

Last edited by a moderator:
Tvander are those games new? used? etc. I haven't seen a lot of people using the site functionality to make tradelists, usually it's a forum post. Also, bump.

Bump. I don't need any more XBL codes/points, I already received a ton. Sorry! I really prefer just Amazon credit at this point for the last copy. I'll let it go for $28!

[quote name='Collaborator']Bump. I don't need any more XBL codes/points, I already received a ton. Sorry! I really prefer just Amazon credit at this point for the last copy. I'll let it go for $28![/QUOTE]

That's cool. Really would've liked some communication, though, rather than just sending a bunch of PM's that never got responded to. Not the best way to do business. Just let people know if you aren't down with a trade, rather than stringing them along.

bread's done
Back