Bodycount (PS3) $29.99 @ Amazon Prime Eligible

Thanks OP, but it's gotta drop at least $10 more for me to bite, there's been too many worthy titles selling @ $30 like batman AC for this to get that much outta me. $15 & it might even make it outta the backlog prior to next BF.

[quote name='VyseArcad1a']Not worth it. It's a shame too because its from some of the same developers as Black.[/QUOTE]
Not really. The only guy who had anything to do with Black left the project like halfway through development. Probably why the game ended up being a disaster more or less.

I was actually going to ignore the reviews and get it since it looked like a game I would really enjoy, then I saw there was a demo of it on my last XBOX Magazine disc...it is awful. It just feels like crap to play. I wouldn't get it at any price.

I forgot about this one, but I remember Black was a fine game. After checking some videos/reviews of Bodycount I'm not even sure $.97 in a Sears clearance bin would convince me to buy it. :cry:

[quote name='deletion']was or is it still on sale for 19.99 on ea's site?[/QUOTE]

THQ had it on sale at their site for $20 for Black Friday/Cyber Monday.

This game is terrible. One time when I had just died, I wasn't ready to start yet so i didn't move right away. I saw a kamikaze guy running at me with a bomb strapped to him. I scrambled to pick up my controller but it was all for naught. He was running at me, and about 3 feet to me, he stops, turns around, and runs back to his own guys blowing them up... Awestruck i immediately turned the game off and returned the rental.

[quote name='Agent Orange']I forgot about this one, but I remember Black was a fine game. After checking some videos/reviews of Bodycount I'm not even sure $.97 in a Sears clearance bin would convince me to buy it. :cry:[/QUOTE]
It'd be worth it for the case.

[quote name='VyseArcad1a']Not worth it. It's a shame too because its from some of the same developers as Black.[/QUOTE]
It's so weird thinking about FPS before Call of Duty. Just kidding.

I was initially interested in Bodycount, until I realized it wasn't a good game.

try out the demo. you'll know right away if you want it or not. the controls are so awkward, it's probably not worth the time playing through.

bread's done
Back