Delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Ricanlegend']Can anybody confirmed if this works in store ? I dont want to make a trip to target for no reason[/QUOTE]

Worked fine for me. Purchased a $50 Amazon gift card and recieved the Target gift card for free.

[quote name='Ricanlegend']Can anybody confirmed if this works in store ? I dont want to make a trip to target for no reason[/QUOTE]

Yup, works fine. I bought random stuff at Target today and got the gift card with no issue.

[quote name='revsmitty']Worked fine for me. Purchased a $50 Amazon gift card and recieved the Target gift card for free.[/QUOTE]

5-hit combo bonus!

AWESOME:idea:

Thanks for the heads up. I was going to get a bunch of gift cards for Christmas thursday. This made my day :)

I printed out 8 im just going to keep hitting up different cashiers.

[quote name='Ricanlegend']Thanks i'll go tomorrow, quick question can you use the gift card right away ?[/QUOTE]

Not on the current purchase but you can go back and grab something and use it right away.

[quote name='slppedyoursster']Found this on dealnews.com

Click the link and print the coupon. It does not have any restrictions listed. I don't know if there is more to it because my printer is not hooked up at the moment. Sorry!

http://coupons.target.com/facebook-...asd0001&AFID=Performics_Skimlinks&LNM=Primary[/QUOTE]

[quote name='revsmitty']Worked fine for me. Purchased a $50 Amazon gift card and recieved the Target gift card for free.[/QUOTE]

Good find thanks OP! Running low on AMZ credit. Thanks for the heads up!

I got creative for a hard drive deal for the 320GB for 360 that is on sale this week for 103.XX.
Bought a Kindle gift card for 50, which is going to my Grandma who just got a Kindle for her birthday in October. Got 10.00 GC and a coupon printed off for 8.00 off a 80.00 purchase.
Used coupon and GC and used coupon to get another 10.00 GC with the purchase of the hard drive. So if you accept my logic that I consider the Kindle gift card purchase to be OK at full 50.00 purchase price (I really don't mind paying full price for an Amazon gift card for my Grandma) the 320GB hard drive wound up being 83.XX after tax. If you reject that logic, it was still 93.XX after tax which is not bad at all. To beat that, you'd have to buy the knockoff drives.

Thanks OP. Got my card without a problem after buying the God of War Origins bundle and Heavy Rain.

The coupon says that "gift cards will not be used in determining purchase total" but I guess it's been proved otherwise.

Well looks like I'm gonna be working to get Skryim fror free from this.

Two questin

1) Do I get the coupon instantly?
2) Do I have to have separate transactions of $50 if I want to get multiple gift cards (i.e. if I buy $350 worth of gift cards I'll have to do it across (7) transactions to get (7) $10 gift cards)
3) How does the 5% Red Card CC discount work? --- does it apply to gift cards? and if so, will I be able to buy a $50 gift card and then have that count towards the $50 amount even though it will be less after my 5% discount

I'm assuming the answer two #1 is yes and the answer to #2 is yes, and #3 the red card doesn't work on gift cards

[quote name='MikeE021286']Well looks like I'm gonna be working to get Skryim fror free from this.

Two questin

1) Do I get the coupon instantly?
2) Do I have to have separate transactions of $50 if I want to get multiple gift cards (i.e. if I buy $350 worth of gift cards I'll have to do it across (7) transactions to get (7) $10 gift cards)
3) How does the 5% Red Card CC discount work? --- does it apply to gift cards? and if so, will I be able to buy a $50 gift card and then have that count towards the $50 amount even though it will be less after my 5% discount

I'm assuming the answer two #1 is yes and the answer to #2 is yes, and #3 the red card doesn't work on gift cards[/QUOTE]

I'm confused by your questions. This is a coupon. You use it if your transaction at Target is over $50 and they give you a gift card for $10.

[quote name='Tom Ato']The coupon says that "gift cards will not be used in determining purchase total" but I guess it's been proved otherwise.[/QUOTE]

After reading over the conditions I noticed the same thing, might try it out on some microsoft points, if they carry any. If not, I'll settle for $50 in amazon gift cards.

wife just informed me she need to spend about $200 on gifts, pointed this out to her, then she said she would want to spend the $40 GC on another gift! I said, no way, my deal, I want at least need 2 of the cards to get some clearance games :D

[quote name='Tom Ato']The coupon says that "gift cards will not be used in determining purchase total" but I guess it's been proved otherwise.[/QUOTE]

It actually says GiftCards can not be used. I'm fairly sure that is referring to their trademarked Target GiftCard.

Thanks. Won't be a problem using this, I spend $50 every week at Target. Does make that GOW controller collection look that much better. Hope I can find one.

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']$10 off Xbox controller. $5 off select Wii accessories...

http://coupons.target.com/electronics-coupons[/QUOTE]

Sweet, thank you for pointing that out. Anyone know if this coupon will work on the Gears 3 LE controller? It dropped in price to $49.99 at Target. Getting it for $40, then with a $10 gift card when I throw some groceries on to the order, too, sounds pretty sweet if it works!

First I went to the electronics department and pick up the GOW Origins controller bundle($47.99) and $2.xx hand wash and was giving the $10 GC using the coupon. Then I took one $50 Amazon kindle card up front and used the $10GC I just got and used another coupon. Total was $38 after Red Card and of course I got another $10GC and a $8 off $80 purchase coupon. Then back into the store one last time, this time buying another $50 Kindle and $30 worth of groceries, used both $8 off $80 and $10 GC coupon and both worked. And yes both coupons say they won't work on Gift Cards but obviously they do.

So yes I guess if you had a cashier that would let you do multiple transactions and a Red Card you could continuously buy $50 Amazon Kindle Gift Cards at $38 each.

And for those that are wondering how the GOW Origins Bundle is packaged. The game is sealed with the not for resale barcode on back. Also the case in red but does not say greatest hits on the front. The controller does not come sealed.

hmmm, I'm tempted to try to use my REDcard on top of the $10 off coupon. I read the exclusions in the small print and it doesn't say anything about Amazon GCs. It does exclude Target GC and prepaid cards so it's possible that may include the Amazon cards. Will check it out and report back.

Got 2 $50 Kindle gift cards last night with no problem. Wish I had more copies of the coupon because the employee was pretty cool about it.

I was able to print out 4 copies...could've been printing forever. Using Chrome I printed, then I kept jumping back to original coupon page, deselected and selected the coupon checkbox and then printed....repeat...

After my first purchase the cashier let me apply the Target $10 giftcard to each subsequent Kindle giftcard. I could've kept going but I have way too much money in my Amazon account already.

Good luck.

YMMV on this, I was able to PM at a local bestbuy along with the 320gb HDD for the Xbox so in the end they just took an extra 10 bucks off the $104.00 320gb drive.

[quote name='bob330i']hmmm, I'm tempted to try to use my REDcard on top of the $10 off coupon. I read the exclusions in the small print and it doesn't say anything about Amazon GCs. It does exclude Target GC and prepaid cards so it's possible that may include the Amazon cards. Will check it out and report back.[/QUOTE]
Redcard does work. Total comes out to $48.

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']$10 off Xbox controller. $5 off select Wii accessories...

http://coupons.target.com/electronics-coupons[/QUOTE]

[quote name='DJP519']Sweet, thank you for pointing that out. Anyone know if this coupon will work on the Gears 3 LE controller? It dropped in price to $49.99 at Target. Getting it for $40, then with a $10 gift card when I throw some groceries on to the order, too, sounds pretty sweet if it works![/QUOTE]

Just wanted to confirm, yes that coupon works with the Gears controller, and it gets better. The DCPI shows the controller is $49.99, but the regular controllers are on sale this week for $39.99, and that applies to the Gears version as well. Then the $10 coupon makes it $29.99, and as long as you have another $20.01 worth of merchandize on your order, you can stack the $10 gift card coupon as well. So major success for me. Thanks to both the OP and the original poster of the other coupon.

As long as you hit the $50 threshold before you hand over coupons or swipe your Redcard, it seems to work out just fine.

I bought a 1600 XBL point card along with the grocery shopping. Cashier rang up everything, with the total being $55 or so. Handed her the $10 GC coupon, she gave me a giftcard. Then the other coupons on my grocery items brought it under $50, plus another 5% off w/ the Redcard. I think I paid $46 something.

I had no problem using the coupon on two $25 Amazon Kindle cards this morning at the Sacramento Broadway Target.

I just grabbed them and went to the front checkout with a clearance T-shirt that I wanted...handed the coupon and checked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back