In for Full House Poker on Sunday the 13th:

jza1218
MattYoung
VoltronGuy
JStryke
xCappax
MSUHitman

Last edited by a moderator:
I barely knew how to play poker when I got the game and I ended up gaining XP well past the max of 50 playing Texas Heat and getting all the achievements. This was probably my favorite multiplayer experience with an XBL arcade game. I'd definitely love to play with ya, Rob!

Probably common knowledge but please don't take your experience from FHP and head to a high stakes poker table. Free poker is a very very different beast from a cash game. That being said I would play with a CAG group. Love poker and was sad when the US AG shut down the big 3.

I would be willing to set something up if we can get enough people interested. Sounds like there is, any days or dates that would be good for people?

[quote name='jza1218']I would be willing to set something up if we can get enough people interested. Sounds like there is, any days or dates that would be good for people?[/QUOTE]

Nothing stands out at the moment..I could as early as tonight.

BTW - This game is back on sale this week. :D

[quote name='kklems']Probably common knowledge but please don't take your experience from FHP and head to a high stakes poker table. Free poker is a very very different beast from a cash game. That being said I would play with a CAG group. Love poker and was sad when the US AG shut down the big 3.[/QUOTE]

Big 3 LOLZ one stole money and the other had accounts that could see cards. Honestly its all about Stars and Merge is still in the us.

Cool. I saw you playing and was going to direct you to this thread.

I was a total poker newbie and this game got me hooked til I got all but one achievement and ranked up past 50 on TH.

EDIT: Zoidberg, the show comes back in January! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I am in the same boat Matt. Dabbled a little here and there, then played a bit in Red Dead Redemption (which is probably one of the better done poker games out there... And it's a freaking mini game) till I noticed this was on sale this week. I took it as a sign and quickly bought it.

All right, let's start the new year off with a little poker. Thursday January 5th at 10pm. Full house poker. Be there or be somewhere else.

So it looks like we have confirmed for Thursday:

Myself
Matt Young
Voltron Guy
Jimbo Slice

I think with two more people we should have the makings of a nice little game. I'd ask that everyone send me a friend request before Thursday night, so that when I create the table and send invites, I don't have to hunt down XBL names.

Myself
Matt Young
Voltron Guy
Jimbo Slice
StreetSkillz

Need one more to make it an even six for the first CAG Full House Poker tourney!

How long does a tourney typically last? I have to be up early on Friday, but if it is not too long, I could be down for it. I suck at poker though. :D

[quote name='Yanksfan']How long does a tourney typically last? I have to be up early on Friday, but if it is not too long, I could be down for it. I suck at poker though. :D[/QUOTE]

I can't imagine more than an hour.

I'll send a message to Matt if I can make it. I only have one working arm right now but I think I can still play some poker.

Just a heads up, from my examination of the settings, I think it has to be either 6 or 10 people. So unless there are 10 people, it's likely going to have to be the first 6.

I will bow out and either Zoidberg or ZForce can take my spot. I am exhausted already tonight and have to get up at 5 tomorrow morning. I will check in around 10pm though before I go to bed..if someone doesnt grab that 6th spot, I will hop on so there is a full group.

Alright well, the last spot will just be filled by whomever shows up. Please send me a friend request beforehand to make it easier for me. My GT is statnut28.

From what I remember they only did Texas Heat on Saturdays and Tuesdays... I'm always busy on Saturdays and Tuesdays I never even think about this game when I get off work.

[quote name='Streetskillz']From what I remember they only did Texas Heat on Saturdays and Tuesdays... I'm always busy on Saturdays and Tuesdays I never even think about this game when I get off work.[/QUOTE]

Yeah and it looks like there are themes the next two ones. Saturday is costume night and tuesday is beginners night.

bread's done
Back