Blood Drive (360, PS3) $15 and Muramasa: Demon Blade (Wii) $9 @ newegg

I paid $30 for Blood Drive and haven't regretted it. It's basically Twisted Metal meets Left 4 Dead. Controls are slightly loose on some vehicles, but there are a bunch of different modes. It's a guilty pleasure game like Bulletstorm was...just a lot of mindless fun. Good find, OP.

Muramasa is a great game. One of the finest on the Wii - seriously. I would suggest it to anybody, especially at that price.

Thanks for the Post OP. May want to add that discounted prices and/or promo codes are valid till 12/07/2011.

Really wish Blood Drive would drop back down to $10 like it was for a day back during Spring/Summer. Still regret not grabbing it then.

This game was $10 at Walmart Black Friday. I bought it on impulse and returned it without even playing it..

[quote name='ZaPpA_721']Tempted on Muramasa but waiting for it to be ported. Thanks for the info OP.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='mikami']i will buy muramasa if they put it on psn[/QUOTE]

I wish this rumor would die already. It was always just a rumor, 1up was the original outlet to report on it and everyone else just regurgitated. Vanillaware has two big titles coming out - Grand Knights History and Dragon's Crown - and so if an HD port of Muramasa was coming, it likely won't be for a long time. Even if it did, it certainly won't be $9.

[quote name='whitereflection']I wish this rumor would die already. It was always just a rumor, 1up was the original outlet to report on it and everyone else just regurgitated. Vanillaware has two big titles coming out - Grand Knights History and Dragon's Crown - and so if an HD port of Muramasa was coming, it likely won't be for a long time. Even if it did, it certainly won't be $9.[/QUOTE]

Could be worse, could be the guy who posts in every thread about TALES OF VESPERIA that you should just wait for the PS3 port in English... that will never come.

Have to agree on Blood Drive. Picked it up and it is a ton of stupid fun. Twisted meets L4D is right on the money. The controls can indeed be a bit loose, but the weapons and personality more than make up for it.

Murasama its a beautiful game , get it now!!!!!.... its gonna be hard finding this game in the future.....

I loved Twisted Metal 1 & 2, Black and Head-On, this game Blood Drive is a slap in the face to the genre. I really hated it, the controls were crap.

I just created a Newegg.com account just so I could buy Muramasa: Demon Blade for 10 bucks. I cant wait to get it. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back