GGT 159 has zero potential

Status
Not open for further replies.

distgfx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
33 (100%)
Untitled2.jpg

So like I said in the other thread, I watched the Tekken Hybrid movie. Lee is hilariously fuckin' sweet, I'm glad to know my main is so awesome. The end goes way overboard with the final fight. It was sweet up until a certain point, and you'll know what I mean if you ever watch it.

Uh, yeah, that's about it for that movie. Now onto Tekken Tag HD, which everybody should buy because of the sweet bowling. I had heard there was slowdown, but I didn't see any even when I had two unknowns on the screen. Then again, it was only some random dude on GAF who said he saw slowdown. I'm not a Tekken god, so I may not have noticed because I suck. Thank god everything is unlocked from the start, though.

Tekken Tag 2 Prologue is sweet, I laughed when I saw the fighter intros looked higher res than in-game. It's pretty good if you wanna screw around with the mechanics that are going to be in TTT2.

Sadly, I cannot recommend this for $40. I'm pretty happy with the $20 I paid for it, but I wouldn't have been so happy with paying $40. Pick it up when it's like... $30 or something.

Wow, so this looks terrible to me:

http://www.ign.com/videos/2011/12/01/devil-may-cry-dmc-gameplay

[quote name='Yoshichan @ GAF']What the fuck kind of Enslaved 2 piece of shit is this?

"LOOK, THERE'S A CAMERA" - Enslaved
*Slowmotion kills on the last enemy* - Enslaved
*Stupid oversaturated environments* - Enslaved
*Dumb female companion* - Enslaved
*Framerate and -1 AA* - Enslaved

I don't care if this shit gets me banned - but Ninja Theory should go and suck a dick.

edit: please put this video on Youtube so that everyone can dislike this shitfest of a game.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[quote name='distgfx']Everything about it is decent, except for the one thing that matters most in a DMC game ... THE fuckING GAMEPLAY![/QUOTE]

:lol: I wouldn't say anything looks decent. Sluggish, repetative, busy oversaturated design not to my taste, trying to give DINO parts of Dante's attitude... it's all... :puke:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']:lol: I wouldn't say anything looks decent. Sluggish, repetative, busy oversaturated design not to my taste, trying to give DINO parts of Dante's attitude... it's all... :puke:[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry, I was comparing it to Enslaved when I praised the other parts of it.

EDIT: I see by your earlier edit that my comparison is apt.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='linkpwns']

for joshy:
[/quote]

1. Not bad, but I wasn't really a fan of the singing.

2. Really not into that kind of singing or music.

3. Kind of liked it, although it was a little too yell-y and out of tune.

4. :speaktothehand: No thanks, not into this one at all.

5. Well at least there's no singing in this one. :lol: I liked it somewhat.

I'd probably say the first one was my favorite, but I wasn't super into any of them, sorry. :whistle2:(

[quote name='hankmecrankme']lol DmC[/QUOTE]

[quote name='distgfx']I should have just said that.[/QUOTE]

So true.

It looks slower than DMC should be.

I kind of liked Enslaved, but mainly because I liked the presentation. Just like Heavenly Sword.

I loved Enslaved, but I didn't consider it an action game (at least not in the combat-focused sense). DMC is supposed to be an action game which is all about the combat. So if the combat isn't good, I can't see the game being good.

I'll still get DMC when it's $20 or less. Whether that's one month or six after it releases is irrelevant.

DmC looks pretty cheesy, although I disagree about the environements. Think it looks alright and fits in with the other DMC games.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Action games are dead. RIP.[/QUOTE]

Amen, our only hope now is Platinum Games when it comes to action games.

[quote name='j-cart']Alma wasn't hard. The first Boss was hard because you had no zero moves![/QUOTE]
Those no zero moves were sweet though.

[quote name='distgfx']Amen, our only hope now is Platinum Games when it comes to action games.[/QUOTE]
Indeed. Maybe they should make a sequel to Bujingai.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Indeed. Maybe they should make a sequel to Bujingai.[/QUOTE]

If they ever go under or stop making action games, you might as well consider the genre dead.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']She wasn't as hard as I was. :cool:

I saw those ass shots, thx Itagaki.[/QUOTE]

Hellz yah.

Although, I prefer Rachel. hubbahubba.

290px-Rachel_ninja_gaiden_sigma.jpg

[quote name='whoknows']There's always Dynasty Warriors.

Action to the max![/QUOTE]

I do not approve of this nonsensical jibberish. It's almost as bad as the dialogue from the Tekken movie.

[quote name='gunm']Hellz yah.

Although, I prefer Rachel. hubbahubba.

290px-Rachel_ninja_gaiden_sigma.jpg
[/QUOTE]

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, unless you shake it too hard.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Also Dynasty Warriors games have the best OSTs ever.

Nothing like some good ol' rock to accompany the slaughter of the Yellow Turbans.[/QUOTE]

image.php

I was just discussing Avril Lavigne in my Wal Mart with some peeps.

We came to the conclusion that she sucked but we totes loved her lyrics.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']WHYDJA HAVTA GO AN MAKE THINGSO COMPLI CAY TED!!!!

Great song.[/QUOTE]

I knew you'd appreciate that.

Ever know when you're really not supposed to say something, but you just want to say it so bad that you feel totally unfulfilled for letting the moment pass and not saying it?

Real talk, Avril Lavigne was looking hot as fuck when I saw her performing on TV last New Year's Eve. :drool:

HEY HEY YOU YOU Imma do you doggy!!

Proof
02521_avril_lavigne_dick_clark_s_new_year_s_rockin_eve_in_nyc_december_31_2010_004_122_419lo.jpeg

[quote name='whoknows']Are you going to say something?[/QUOTE]
No, I let it go... Now I feel regret.

fuck. It wasn't even anything important, I just feel like it would have added something to the conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back