Tron: Evolution Collector's Edition - $30 - YMWV

quasar502

CAGiversary!
Just left the GS in Jefferson Mall, Louisville, KY. Guys asked if I wanted to buy Tron: Ev. CE for 30 bucks (PS3). Some kind of pricing error. Left 2 copies there. Better hurry, though. They said it was tonight only. Heads up Louisville CAGs.

EDIT: Your mileage will NOT vary.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='quasar502'] Some kind of pricing error. Left 2 copies there. Better hurry, though. They said it was tonight only. Heads up Louisville CAGs.[/QUOTE]

LOL he saw you coming. It's been this price for weeks now.

[quote name='quasar502']LOL. Freaking goobers. Knew I turned it down for a reason. Can never trust those guys.[/QUOTE]

:applause: That's what really matters

They have two at the Gamestop near me. Same price... and I passed HARD. Especially when right across the parking lot at Target they had the game alone for $7.98. Are the collector's edition "things" of any value to anyone who isn't a die-hard Tron fan?

EDIT: To answer my own question... no. The stuff that comes with the miserable game is nowhere near worth $30.

[quote name='metaphysicalstyles']They have two at the Gamestop near me. Same price... and I passed HARD. Especially when right across the parking lot at Target they had the game alone for $7.98. Are the collector's edition "things" of any value to anyone who isn't a die-hard Tron fan?

EDIT: To answer my own question... no. The stuff that comes with the miserable game is nowhere near worth $30.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you get a toy lightcycle. Oh and let's not forget a movie cash voucher to see Tron Legacy! Easily the worst CE ever. You just naturally look at that box and assume there's cool stuff in it. Not even an art book? It's freakin' TRON! Tron has great art. Bah.

This CE is the definition of mediocrity. Unless you are a hardcore Tron fan, I'd put the $30 towards a tank of gas...

watch

It's pretty hilarious that there were people willing to spend $130 on this.

Wow. I has been considering this but had no idea about the contents. Thanks for the vid. I bought the game alome for $15. That lightcycle isn't even worth $5 much less $15 and I love Tron. I hope no one paid $120 for that. Worst CE ever, no doubt.

Wow...that is truly awful. I bought the game for my son the other day at Target as it was clearanced out for around 9 bucks. But I wouldn't pay more than $20 for that collector's edition. I really hope no one actually paid over $100 for that set.

[quote name='Carlanga']does the receipt show CE or just says new copy or used?[/QUOTE]
Same question also assassain's creed brother hood and dead space 2 collectors edition got the used drop

"If you'd like a $130 box to hold your game, this collector's edition is your best bet" :applause:

I'm impressed he got through that unboxing with a straight face.

bread's done
Back