De Blob 2 (PS3) $10 Shipped

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']not bad but if youre ps+ member its that price right now on PSN fyi[/QUOTE]

This was my initial though.

Still, good find op, great game. I own it on 360 already, so no go for me of course.

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']not bad but if youre ps+ member its that price right now on PSN fyi[/QUOTE]

I'd still recommend getting the retail version, even if you have to wait a week for shipping. Because you can always resell it. Digital version has no resell value.

Why use up hard drive space if you don't have to?

I'm glad I ordered earlier today, this has been on my amazon "saved for later" list for a while.

Last edited by a moderator:
FWIW, bestbuy has the wii version for $9.50:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/De+Blob+2+-+Nintendo+Wii/1778067.p?id=1218290440154&skuId=1778067&st=De%20blob&lp=1&cp=1

[quote name='baxterstockman']I found the first one kind of tedious by the end, is there a significant difference between this and the first one?[/QUOTE]

The first one lacked mid-way save points. If you were trying to collect everything you'd get suck playing an 1.5-2 hours just to finish one level.

Such a simple fix made DeBlob 2 much more enjoyable.

2D platforming levels were also a nice change a pace during the levels too.

bread's done
Back