Infamous 2 Hero Edtion $60 f/s

[quote name='bnizzle']Not bad, but I wish it was $10 cheaper now that the game was 15 from gamefly.[/QUOTE]

Setup up a new account and enter the code NEWCUSTOMER10 to get 10 dollars off

still a bit too much for my taste. hoping to get a helghast edition type deal on it sometime in the next year

Used new customer coupon to bring it down to $50, then the $20 for $40 Newegg gift card from the Google Offer a few days ago.

$30 in the end. Not too shabby.

I got this a couple of months ago for about the same price on Amazon. The sling pack is made of good quality and very functional. I used it on a trip to Vegas already.

Got this from the Amazon lighting deal for $50 a couple of months back. The extras this time around are worth it.

Nice find. I've been waiting for this for awhile. Would have liked it to have been about $10-$20 cheaper, but with the newcustomer10 code and the fact that everyone is loving the extras I had to do it. Thanks vherub.

[quote name='omyard']I just want the statue and not the bag, game or comic. Ordered the game from Gamefly last night for $15.[/QUOTE]

i have a new/sealed cole statue i can sell you for $20 shipped. -mostly due to shipping cost-. let me know if interested. thanks

also i have the supervoucher dlc from the hero ed. i sell it by itself for $8 but if u buy the figure and the code i can do $25 shipped for both.

let me know.

[quote name='technicalstylez']i have a new/sealed cole statue i can sell you for $20 shipped. -mostly due to shipping cost-. let me know if interested. thanks

also i have the supervoucher dlc from the hero ed. i sell it by itself for $8 but if u buy the figure and the code i can do $25 shipped for both.

let me know.[/QUOTE]

It doesn't cost that much to ship them. I sold 2 on eBay and they cost maybe $5 each and they were well packed. $15 may be more reasonable.

[quote name='czissis']Used new customer coupon to bring it down to $50, then the $20 for $40 Newegg gift card from the Google Offer a few days ago.

$30 in the end. Not too shabby.[/QUOTE]

Exactly what I did!

FYI, got this on Amazon sale, sold sling pack for $30 on eBay, statue was $14 and DLC for $8 for a free game.

[quote name='nddave']I definitely want this.
The ? is will it go cheaper?
Hmm....[/QUOTE]

I know. I want it too, but I feel like I shouldn't pay more than 30, maybe 40 for it.

bread's done
Back